Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hell and Heaven are both here on Earth

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
The religious perception of hell and heaven as separated from this reality is wrong. The reason is simple: your life, call it destiny or fate, is already a hell or heaven according to whom, where, and when you were born. If you are a rich Chad you are in heaven while living in this world, while if you are a poor incel you are in hell. Thus, hell and heaven can perfectly coexist side by side in this enclosed matrix - no need for mainstream religious BS.

Life as an incel feels like hell? Well because this is what it is: we are in hell. Perhaps we are in hell for a reason. Maybe in the previous round of life, you were a Chad who abused and misused the people around him and for that reason he (you) was deemed to hell and soul purification session - life as an incel.

The souls in this world - the “soul farm” world - are trapped and only the best can escape. But that's another story…

I thought about that a few years back

Cope

You die and you'll go to hell for not being chad

I thought about that a few years back
Mainstream religions are BS. Incels need their own religion that would allow then to COPE and then to PROSPER!
I am trying to think of such a religion. It might save a lot of lives and improve even more.
Cope

You die and you'll go to hell for not being chad
Incels reborn as Chads, while Chads reborn as Incels. Everything is cyclical in this soul farm world.
BUT WE CAN STOP IT and bring it to a stasis.

I don't think so nigga

The religious perception of hell and heaven as separated from this reality is wrong. The reason is simple: your life, call it destiny or fate, is already a hell or heaven according to whom, where, and when you were born. If you are a rich Chad you are in heaven while living in this world, while if you are a poor incel you are in hell. Thus, hell and heaven can perfectly coexist side by side in this enclosed matrix - no need for mainstream religious BS.

Life as an incel feels like hell? Well because this is what it is: we are in hell. Perhaps we are in hell for a reason. Maybe in the previous round of life, you were a Chad who abused and misused the people around him and for that reason he (you) was deemed to hell and soul purification session - life as an incel.

The souls in this world - the “soul farm” world - are trapped and only the best can escape. But that's another story…
There is some truth in that

The body is in hell and the soul is in heaven

Sounds too good to be true. If it were, I’d off myself so I could become Chad in the next life.

I don't think so nigga
So, what is your version of this shithole world?
Sounds too good to be true. If it were, I’d off myself so I could become Chad in the next life.
You will inevitably be a Chat in the next round and you have already been one in the previous one. COPE should not be hard. Just enjoy this round as much as you can.
So Buddhism
Yes, it might sound like Buddhism, but I have never learned anything from it. Anyway, the idea is just to make the incels life and COPing a little but easier.
☸ buddhism
Yes, it might sound like Buddhism, but I have never learned anything from it. Anyway, the idea is just to make the incels life and COPing a little but easier

Last edited:
Religions that present visions of reward and/or punishment in the afterlife don't overlook pain and suffering in the real world. Being poor and unattractive is a far cry from hell.

Hell and heaven are not places, they're states of being. If you're Chad is heaven for you but hell in you're incel

Hell and heaven are not places, they're states of being. If you're Chad is heaven for you but hell in you're incel
YES! this is what I am trying to deliver!

Mainstream religions are BS. Incels need their own religion that would allow then to COPE and then to PROSPER!
I am trying to think of such a religion. It might save a lot of lives and improve even more.

Incels reborn as Chads, while Chads reborn as Incels. Everything is cyclical in this soul farm world.
BUT WE CAN STOP IT and bring it to a stasis.

Is there a way to break the cycle you say?, I think having no children is a way to break it

Low-key cope to rationalize some form of karma or justice in the world. We're born and it's over. It's not complicated.

Is there a way to break the cycle you say?, I think having no children is a way to break it
I would say that giving up on chasing pussy can be good sine for most incles is unachievable. Instead of chasing unachievable things incles should rather focus on their self-development, traveling, studying, working, and helping fellow incles. simply wait till your next round.