Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hell Is Just The "Physical Hell", Heaven Is The "Psychological Hell" (Torture Awaits Incels In Heaven Too)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
The funny thing is if you did go to heaven, its only then you'd realize that heaven is just a "psychological hell" and hell was just the "physical hell" all along. God is going to pull the ultimate magic trick on all coping incels, he'll have you looking at the "hell" in his left hand so you don't even think about or see whats coming in his right hand lol

Dear religious incels

How much will you enjoy heaven, when Chad, a man whose life was an elevator ride to heaven, when yours was a fucking free hand mountain climb, walks up to you to talk about how many trials you've both faced and how he's glad to meet another "brother" in heaven who is a true servant of God. Two men who are BOTH truly blessed (he'll say) :feelskek:

Chad fucked and partied away his teens, did drugs, even raped a girl (had sex with her when she was drunk and completely passed out, but kids make "mistakes" right?). He had his pick of stacies, beckies, all women basically and he fucked them all. He was born into a rich family so he never had to work, etc. Then one day he repented and "found God", then he got a stacey wife and had children all with amazing genetics who went on to live a life just like his

You'll see Chad smiling at you, with his wife right next to him, and his children behind him, and their children, and so on

Knowing full well the life he lived and the advantages he had, he and many others like him, will stand before you and speak as if you BOTH lived similarly fair lives with similar "challenges" (if you can even say they had any) and the same amount of "blessings" (if you can even say you had any)

You are going to be standing there in heaven, with nothing but mostly bad memories of your shitty human existence, with no progeny or legacy of your own, and Chad is going to be standing in front of you, with a legion of progeny and a beautiful wife by his side to spend eternity with, and then Chad is going to say to you: "ARE WE NOT BOTH TRULY BLESSED TO BE HERE?"

IT IS THEN YOU WILL REALIZE THAT HEAVEN WAS JUST ANOTHER HELL FOR THOSE OF US WHO WEREN'T CHOSEN BY GOD

Many of you think that heaven is some kind of "blank slate" so you won't get mogged and you won't have to suffer anymore

I have a news flash for you

HEAVEN IS A PLACE WHERE YOU GET MOGGED BY CHAD FOR ALL ETERNITY

NO DEATH

NO ESCAPE

JUST THE ETERNAL REMINDER OF A FAILED EXISTENCE

Oh and to top it all off, God is going to ask you to praise and worship him all the time for GRACING YOU WITH SUCH A BLESSED EXISTENCE

WELCOME TO HEAVEN:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

BONUS ROUND:
On another note, how the fuck are people going to be happy and care free knowing that some of their family and friends are being ass raped by demons in hell for all eternity?

Is "I can't hear the screams" really going to be such a comfort?

You'd have to seriously be a sick fuck to be ok in heaven, its a joke really. You can't be skipping through a field of flowers while your brother who was a "fornicator" is getting tortured for eternity because he wanted to commit an act that God literally made the most pleasurable thing in a mortal existence

God is clearly a sadist

Last edited:
In heaven, there are no wives and husbands.

20201124 151058

Didn't you make a thread on this already just another variation?

His point still stands, his wife if she repent shall go to heaven and join again with her partner from life. There is no rule against this in the bible unless, you make up some shit and pull out some bullshit out of your ass seeing as how the bible is vague as fuck.

@your personality @Mainländer get in here.

Last edited:
His point still stands, his wife if she repent shall go to heaven and join again with her partner from life. There is no real against this in the bible unless, you make up and pull it out some bullshit out your ass seeing as how the bible is vague as fuck.

@your personality @Mainländer get in here.
I'm here.
I've been saying for a while now that it isn't possible to reconcile biblical Christianity with the blackpill.

The funny thing is if you did go to heaven, its only then you'd realize that heaven is just a "psychological hell" and hell was just the "physical hell" all along. God is going to pull the ultimate magic trick on all coping incels, he'll have you looking at the "hell" in his left hand so you don't even think about or see whats coming in his right hand lol

Dear religious incels

How much will you enjoy heaven, when Chad, a man whose life was an elevator ride to heaven, when yours was a fucking free hand mountain climb, walks up to you to talk about how many trials you've both faced and how he's glad to meet another "brother" in heaven who is a true servant of God. Two men who are BOTH truly blessed (he'll say) :feelskek:

Chad fucked and partied away his teens, did drugs, even raped a girl (had sex with her when she was drunk and completely passed out, but kids make "mistakes" right?). He had his pick of stacies, beckies, all women basically and he fucked them all. He was born into a rich family so he never had to work, etc. Then one day he repented and "found God", then he got a stacey wife and had children all with amazing genetics who went on to live a life just like his

You'll see Chad smiling at you, with his wife right next to him, and his children behind him, and their children, and so on

Knowing full well the life he lived and the advantages he had, he and many others like him, will stand before you and speak as if you BOTH lived similarly fair lives with similar "challenges" (if you can even say they had any) and the same amount of "blessings" (if you can even say you had any)

You are going to be standing there in heaven, with nothing but mostly bad memories of your shitty human existence, with no progeny or legacy of your own, and Chad is going to be standing in front of you, with a legion of progeny and a beautiful wife by his side to spend eternity with, and then Chad is going to say to you: "ARE WE NOT BOTH TRULY BLESSED TO BE HERE?"

IT IS THEN YOU WILL REALIZE THAT HEAVEN WAS JUST ANOTHER HELL FOR THOSE OF US WHO WEREN'T CHOSEN BY GOD

Many of you think that heaven is some kind of "blank slate" so you won't get mogged and you won't have to suffer anymore

I have a news flash for you

HEAVEN IS A PLACE WHERE YOU GET MOGGED BY CHAD FOR ALL ETERNITY

NO DEATH

NO ESCAPE

JUST THE ETERNAL REMINDER OF A FAILED EXISTENCE

Oh and to top it all off, God is going to ask you to praise and worship him all the time for GRACING YOU WITH SUCH A BLESSED EXISTENCE

WELCOME TO HEAVEN:

Christiancels will be like: "B-but Chad's don't go to heaven because their looks and promisquity and whatever." I will admit, I used to be christian as well so I understand them, but once I got with the blackpill I lost a lot if not all of my sense of religeon, how could god love me if he cused me to an existance such as my own?

Why Isn't Chad being punished, in fact why is he being rewarded for his actions? You hear all of these stories of good men being abused, hurt, scarred but at least jesus will save them right?

I didn't see any fucking angels when I was being bullied and tormented, I didn't get a responce to a single prayer, it seems like after he shot me in the genetic department he dedided I don't deserve and 'blessings'

If god exists then I'd muh rather be on the side of the devil because at least he treats you well, when he was trying to seduce jesus he offered him things, riches, food, power. He takes your soul but at least he offers you somethng in return-- he makes deals.

Meanwhile wtf is god doing? 'Here are some vaguely worded rules now go live a shit life so you may or may not live a happy life with no problems which by the way gets old pretty fast, did I mention you have to devote your shit life to me instead of enjoying your copes?' JFL

Who the fuck cares about what's after this? If I could I'd jump in hell for the chance at Chad' life.

Christiancels will be like: "B-but Chad's don't go to heaven because their looks and promisquity and whatever." I will admit, I used to be christian as well so I understand them, but once I got with the blackpill I lost a lot if not all of my sense of religeon, how could god love me if he cused me to an existance such as my own?

Why Isn't Chad being punished, in fact why is he being rewarded for his actions? You hear all of these stories of good men being abused, hurt, scarred but at least jesus will save them right?

I didn't see any fucking angels when I was being bullied and tormented, I didn't get a responce to a single prayer, it seems like after he shot me in the genetic department he dedided I don't deserve and 'blessings'

If god exists then I'd muh rather be on the side of the devil because at least he treats you well, when he was trying to seduce jesus he offered him things, riches, food, power. He takes your soul but at least he offers you somethng in return-- he makes deals.

Meanwhile wtf is god doing? 'Here are some vaguely worded rules now go live a shit life so you may or may not live a happy life with no problems which by the way gets old pretty fast, did I mention you have to devote your shit life to me instead of enjoying your copes?' JFL

Who the fuck cares about what's after this? If I could I'd jump in hell for the chance at Chad' life.

I don't have to ask forgiveness from God. God has to seek forgiveness from me.

the fact theres hundreds of variations of every religion and everyone holds different interpretations of the 'gospel' or whatever is why i stopped believing, once u take your head out of the sand it becomes obvious that religion is just a bunch of bullshit for fearful people to cope with there's so much empirical evidence stacked against the existence of a god. Most religious people completely block out known science or try to bend it to fit their beliefs. I could say aliens are here among us right now and no one could 'prove' me wrong factually, that's the same logic they try and argue with that pisses me off, they can never even acknowledge or consider even the smallest bit of skepticism.

1. Literally nothing in the bible states that God is going to forbid humans from retaining their earthly connections and bonds, that ironically would be something very cruel for heaven

2. On another note, how the fuck are people going to be happy and care free knowing that some of their family and friends are being ass raped by demons in hell for all eternity

Is "I can't hear the screams" really going to be such a comfort?. You'd have to seriously be a sick fuck to be ok in heaven, its a joke really. You can't be skipping through a field of flowers while your brother who was a "fornicator" is getting tortured for eternity because he wanted to commit an act that God literally made the most pleasurable thing in a mortal existence

God is clearly a sadist

Last edited:

It's easy to preach the good word and try to be a light in the darkness. But when the chips are down and things get real most people break that facade fast only later realizing they were putting on an act all along.

Go read Apocalypse. If one of your dear family members do go to hell while you go to Heaven, your memories of them are wiped clean.

I'm going to assume that most religiouscels are either going to avoid this thread or play some weird mental gymnastics. It's useless to argue with religious people like it is with bluepilled people. But I had a good laugh though, especially the part about you being mogged eternally.

Go read Apocalypse. If one of your dear family members do go to hell while you go to Heaven, your memories of them are wiped clean.
Wow God truly is one evil sadistic bastard ngl.

I always figured this was a simulation.

How is heaven a good place again?

How is God "good" again?

:feelskek:

My point exactly, imagine saying what he said like its a legitimate response

"Oh don't worry, God will erase all of the memories of your loved ones that he's going to have tortured for eternity, so you won't have to feel bad, isn't that great"

How is heaven a good place again?

How is God "good" again?

:feelskek:

My point exactly, imagine saying what he said like its a legitimate response

"Oh don't worry, God will erase all of the memories of your loved ones that he's going to have tortured for eternity, so you won't have to feel bad, isn't that great"
Can't suffer if you can't remember.

Can't suffer if you can't remember.

1. The one's you can't remember are suffering

2. Your memories being erased, not knowing who you really are, not having the memories that make you YOU, that in of itself is the suffering

Something important to you is being stolen and locked away, there will be mass confusion and depression in heaven at that rate

What you don't get is that everything that makes you YOU, is nothing but the memories formed, most of which are related to people you care about, or things you care about (like anime or games, do you think you are allowed to use those things in heaven?)

God is literally going to cut everyone off from everything that makes them who they are, how is that not suffering?

How is that not just another hell but for the mind?

You are seriously deluded

1. The one's you can't remember are suffering

2. Your memories being erased, not knowing who you really are, not having the memories that make you YOU, that in of itself is the suffering

Something important to you is being stolen and locked away, there will be mass confusion and depression in heaven at that rate

What you don't get is that everything that makes you YOU, is nothing but the memories formed, most of which are related to people you care about, or things you care about (like anime or games, do you think you are allowed to use those things in heaven?)

God is literally going to cut everyone off from everything that makes them who they are, how is that not suffering?

How is that not just another hell but for the mind?

You are seriously deluded
I'm not defending this. Just pointing out it's meaningless to argue because you're not even yourself if you lose a significant part of your memories. You're an entirely different person at that point.

The only plus of Heaven is that God gives you a Chad (perfect) body when you ascend (lol). That'd be pretty useful if it's possible to have sex there. Otherwise, at least you won't be getting mogged.

The only plus of Heaven is that God gives you a Chad (perfect) body when you ascend (lol). That'd be pretty useful if it's possible to have sex there. Otherwise, at least you won't be getting mogged.

I don't know what Bible you are reading from, but put the memory erase thing together with the perfect Chad body thing and I can only assume you are reading from the "crack addict edition" of the bible because I've never heard any of that shit, you are literally just making shit up at this point

What do you expect from a god that chosen the jews for his people?

I don't know what Bible you are reading from, but put the memory erase thing together with the perfect Chad body thing and I can only assume you are reading from the "crack addict edition" of the bible because I've never heard any of that shit, you are literally just making shit up at this point
"Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."
Philippians 3:21 KJV

You were saying?

Ill be a gigachad in heaven because of Allahs 72 virgins reward

"Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."
Philippians 3:21 KJV

You were saying?

You just posted some vague as fuck verse and you are literally here just asserting that it means what you say it means, when I'm pretty sure if I talked to another Christian at my place of work they'd have a completely different interpretation and they DEFINITELY wouldn't say some bullshit like - "We get Chad bodies bro, were all going to be attractive"

A lot of people say we get bodies like angels, do you know what biblical angels look like?......... MONSTERS

They have multiple animal heads, eyes on their wings, etc

But nah, your personal interpretation is definitely the truest one, there's no way you could be wrong based on how open to interpretation that verse (like many others) is

Last edited:
This is why I will commit deicide and abolish heaven and hell.
I will nullify this world also.

This is why I will commit deicide and abolish heaven and hell.
I will nullify this world also.

I wish

I always had this dream where I could kill God and create an actual perfect world, no unfairness, no special treatment for anyone, everyone gets whatever they want (outside of influencing the lives of others). You can get A wife but you can't get Johns wife (you can get a wife that looks exactly like her though, you can get 20 if you want, everybody gets their desires satisfied so long as it doesn't violate the free will and desires of others)

That world would be an actual heaven, there would be no wars, no fighting, only enjoyment. People would spend their time doing their hobbies, creating art and enjoying everything that is pleasurable to them

You just posted some vague as fuck verse and you are literally here just asserting that it means what you say it means, when I'm pretty sure if I talked to another Christian at my place of work they'd have a completely different interpretation and they DEFINITELY wouldn't say some bullshit like - "We get Chad bodies bro, were all going to be attractive"

A lot of people say we get bodies like angels, do you know what biblical angels look like......... MONSTERS

They have multiple heads, eyes on their wings, etc

But nah, your personal interpretation is definitely the truest one, there's no way you could be wrong based on how open to interpretation that verse (like many others) is
We were created in God's likenesses. Angels were NOT. Which means that the current human form at the very least, bears resemblance to what God looks like. And in the verse I posted, it's clearly stated that God will gives us new bodies closer to his own.

My point stands regardless. Whether we're getting Chad bodies or Lovecraftian ones, they will be "perfect". No more mogging.

My point stands regardless. Whether we're getting Chad bodies or Lovecraftian ones, they will be "perfect". No more mogging.

No more you either, and that's the point, if you don't remember anything how the fuck is that any different from being dead

Its not YOU in heaven, its some other fucker that gets "eternal peace"

So God doesn't even give you heaven at the end of the day, if you can't remember your past, then you aren't even YOU

People are more sadistic with their sciences,which instead of bringing improvements equally, it's only for just a few.

And I'm not going into socialism shit, it's more about who can use science in their benefit, and you can see only a few selected with extremely high IQ use it to bring pleasure to themselves while toying with normal IQ-low IQ people in their "Science is the way" propaganda.

Atheism is the new religion,everybody is just an atheist out of edginess, they just repeat the same formula, and they can't look deeper.
Oh yes they can! But following a rigorous academic following and stricts methods.

You see here is the thing:

If you are a fucking mcdonald worker or just another soy citizen, don't just go out and swagger that you are a science follower and believers should suck it.
Since the ones repeating shit without deep tought are these science fuckers :feelskek:.

And even if you are a scientist of some sort, I pose you a question: How free are yours toughts, do you display them openly or are them carefully selected by some criteria? Are you satisfied with this kind of freedom?
Sure, they follow some objectivism, but is it really enough to satisfy yourself as human being?

Answer is no, they get you materialist benefits, but you are not truly pondering over more compex things, because they don't follow the scientific methods.

I wish

I always had this dream where I could kill God and create an actual perfect world, no unfairness, no special treatment for anyone, everyone gets whatever they want (outside of influencing the lives of others). You can get A wife but you can't get Johns wife (you can get a wife that looks exactly like her though, you can get 20 if you want, everybody gets their desires satisfied so long as it doesn't violate the free will and desires of others)

That world would be an actual heaven, there would be no wars, no fighting, only enjoyment. People would spend their time doing their hobbies, creating art and enjoying everything that is pleasurable to them
Best post I've read on this entire forum. If God does exist, he's likely a psychopathic kid who made the shitty world we live in for his own amusement, basically a rigged game and see if anyone can figure out ways around the system, while others are just blessed with wealth,iq and looks so they easily breeze through, while many others are suffering through and through and others just commit suicuide all in the name of a "test" when in reality it's just for his amusement. Like what psychopaths in their ivory towers are doing right now, having everyone go against each other, just take it further up to this supposed God that religiousfags always preach about.

I'm not defending this. Just pointing out it's meaningless to argue because you're not even yourself if you lose a significant part of your memories. You're an entirely different person at that point.

That's the only possible lifefuel I could get from heaven. The bible claims you will be given an ethereal body that can be shaped exactly how you like it. From what I gathered, that means you basically become whatever your idea is of the upmost Tera-chad. But what does the bible say about sex? Some Christians tell me sex and relationships don't exist in heaven (which would be ultra suifuel and imagine not being able to rope in heaven :feelsrope:) but I really hope this isn't true

I wish

A literal perfect world :feelsbadman: there would be no need for heaven or religion if the world was already like that tbh

Last edited:
A lot of people say we get bodies like angels, do you know what biblical angels look like?......... MONSTERS
A bit off topic I wouldn’t mind looking like this:
48FF371C 0137 415C BD59 4D05BBB69994

Kinda badass

Back on topic though this is why I said you can’t debate bibletards. The bible is so vague you can just interpret anything. Its like talking to a brick wall.
I wish

You kinda sound like aizen here based.

That's the only possible lifefuel I could get from heaven. The bible claims you will be given an ethereal body that can be shaped exactly how you like it. From what I gathered, that means you basically become whatever your idea is of the upmost Tera-chad. But what does the bible say about sex? Some Christians tell me sex and relationships don't exist in heaven (which would be ultra suifuel and imagine not being able to rope in heaven :feelsrope:) but I really hope this isn't true

If sex exists in heaven why do you assume anyone would even fuck you then?

JFL if you think women won't be selecting men based on their past lives and sexual history

I'm going to assume that most religiouscels are either going to avoid this thread or play some weird mental gymnastics. It's useless to argue with religious people like it is with bluepilled people. But I had a good laugh though, especially the part about you being mogged eternally.

If sex exists in heaven why do you assume anyone would even fuck you then?

JFL if you think women won't be selecting men based on their past lives and sexual history
I guess it's time to fuck angels then. Also, if you're a tera-Chad along with every other male in heaven and all heavenly beings look damn near perfect would past lives/sexual history even matter at this point? Foids are visual are they not?

Last edited:
No more you either, and that's the point, if you don't remember anything how the fuck is that any different from being dead

Its not YOU in heaven, its some other fucker that gets "eternal peace"

So God doesn't even give you heaven at the end of the day, if you can't remember your past, then you aren't even YOU
“For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind."
Isaiah 65:17

Reading this verse again, you could interpret it as Heaven being so great that you won't even think about how things were on Earth. But then again, I have no idea.

Yeh I don't really understand the concept of heaven or how it would function none of it makes sense

The only way heaven would make sense is either if everyone has a separate heaven universe to their own conciousness with their own people in it n stuff or if it's that in heaven we aren't in human form instead we're just orbs of light or conciousness or somethin floating about n communicating telepathically in 4D or somethn

Yeh I don't really understand the concept of heaven or how it would function none of it makes sense

The only way heaven would make sense is either if everyone has a separate heaven universe to their own conciousness with their own people in it n stuff or if it's that in heaven we aren't in human form instead we're just orbs of light or conciousness or somethin floating about n communicating telepathically in 4D or somethn
That's pretty trippy.
Religion summed up in one small sentence
Agreed.

I guess it's time to fuck angels then. Also, if you're a tera-Chad along with every other male in heaven and all heavenly beings look damn near perfect would past lives/sexual history even matter at this point? Foids are visual are they not?

Foids are hypergamous, looks are just the criteria for their earthly judgement of males, women always want the best of the best, in a world where all men are equal in looks on earth being Chad would be determined by your income, and in heaven where none of that shit matters, it would be determined by your "rank" in heaven, how much God favors you, and who you were on earth (Status)

None of us are going to be as sought out by women like men from the Bible, for example King Solomon or Samson

They are in high standing with God, they are God's chosen, they were legends in their time and our time, etc

So if were all equally good looking, there's no reason for any woman to settle for any of us, heck they could all fuck one guy at the same time in some endless super orgy, we won't have physical bodies with physical limitations, some quantum mechanics fuckery could be possible and a woman is fucking King Solomon and Moses at the same time :feelskek:

You won't have a chance

If sex exists in heaven, only incels will suffer (as always)

Unless God grants us the ability to create women of our own, if so then it would not matter

You silly inkwell. It's heaven, you can do whatever you want. You could make yourself look however you want, you could create another planet to do as you please with it.

You silly inkwell. It's heaven, you can do whatever you want. You could make yourself look however you want, you could create another planet to do as you please with it.

I swear every Christian has their own personal bible with new outrageous and unseen verses :feelskek:

Foids are hypergamous, looks are just the criteria for their earthly judgement of males, women always want the best of the best, in a world where all men are equal in looks on earth being Chad would be determined by your income, and in heaven where none of that shit matters, it would be determined by your "rank" in heaven, how much God favors you, and who you were on earth (Status)

None of us are going to be as sought out by women like men from the Bible, for example King Solomon or Samson

They are in high standing with God, they are God's chosen, they were legends in their time and our time, etc

So if were all equally good looking, there's no reason for any woman to settle for any of us, heck they could all fuck one guy at the same time in some endless super orgy, we won't have physical bodies with physical limitations, some quantum mechanics fuckery could be possible and a woman is fucking King Solomon and Moses at the same time :feelskek:

You won't have a chance

If sex exists in heaven, only incels will suffer (as always)

Unless God grants us the ability to create women of our own, if so then it would not matter
Don't take away my only cope :feelsrope:JFL. It's truly fucking over then. Over before it began and over after it ended

Heaven concept in abrahamic religion so stupid ngl

Based. Just lol at being religious, especially Christian, as an incel. You must be really masochistic then.

Also, there is no sex in heaven, so we would never get what we have missed out on there. Another proof that it is really just a psychological hell.