Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hell Is Just The "Physical Hell", Heaven Is The "Psychological Hell" (Torture Awaits Incels In Heaven Too)

in islam the most fortunate have a "worse" heaven then the ones who had to suffer so nice pivot

Best post I've read on this entire forum. If God does exist, he's likely a psychopathic kid who made the shitty world we live in for his own amusement, basically a rigged game and see if anyone can figure out ways around the system, while others are just blessed with wealth,iq and looks so they easily breeze through, while many others are suffering through and through and others just commit suicuide all in the name of a "test" when in reality it's just for his amusement. Like what psychopaths in their ivory towers are doing right now, having everyone go against each other, just take it further up to this supposed God that religiousfags always preach about.
Many religious people say that they find some kind of solace in their faith in God.

If I knew or believed that God exists, I would be scared as hell, because it would mean that I am completely exposed to a psychopathic bully who not only has complete control over me, but wouldn't even leave me alone after my death. He could have created a beautiful and joyful world, the one @BlkPillPres described. Instead he created the world we live in.

My belief that the concept of God is just a scam created by crooks and believed by fools is not only correct, it also makes me less depressed about my life. At least it will not last forever.

Chad will never go to heaven. Also in Islamic heaven you get sex.
I'm going to hell tho to enjoy watching people I hate burn.

Chad will never go to heaven. Also in Islamic heaven you get sex.
I'm going to hell tho to enjoy watching people I hate burn.
Islamic heaven is based. If christianity and islam were true I'd be a muslim for my 72 virgins, rather than a christcuck who gets rewarded by getting to be a virgin for all eternity

I was also thinking about the same thing, mainly because of all these women who whore and all that then repent when they get old and literally can’t anymore.

These people live a life full of sinful pleasure, you suffer in frustration, but you both end up in the same place because god is forgiving and loves everybody. Fucking nightmare.

[Hard To Swallow]

It's infinitely better than suffering and watching people I hate being happy.

Sorry dude no, you like many others are being biased in what tortures you think will be inflicted upon you in hell, you don't realize that they things you don't want to happen most will be done to you, not just the cliche "burning in hell fire" or being cut up stuff you usually see and read about

Imagine a group of demons gang raping you in hell, but instead of you feeling pain, the make it so that you can only feel pleasure, so you get made into a faggot bitch for a few hundred years in hell and then they do something else, and on and on it goes, exploring every fear you have

You still want to go to hell just to watch others suffer (as if you will even have the sanity of mind to think about such things after 1hr of being in hell lol)

Thank you for this post.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZplzRg6ZP4

It's infinitely better than suffering and watching people I hate being happy.
LOL
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Go read Apocalypse. If one of your dear family members do go to hell while you go to Heaven, your memories of them are wiped clean.
if one doesn't have a physical brain
of course all memories will be deleted.

Last edited:
The funny thing is if you did go to heaven, its only then you'd realize that heaven is just a "psychological hell" and hell was just the "physical hell" all along. God is going to pull the ultimate magic trick on all coping incels, he'll have you looking at the "hell" in his left hand so you don't even think about or see whats coming in his right hand lol

Dear religious incels

How much will you enjoy heaven, when Chad, a man whose life was an elevator ride to heaven, when yours was a fucking free hand mountain climb, walks up to you to talk about how many trials you've both faced and how he's glad to meet another "brother" in heaven who is a true servant of God. Two men who are BOTH truly blessed (he'll say) :feelskek:

Chad fucked and partied away his teens, did drugs, even raped a girl (had sex with her when she was drunk and completely passed out, but kids make "mistakes" right?). He had his pick of stacies, beckies, all women basically and he fucked them all. He was born into a rich family so he never had to work, etc. Then one day he repented and "found God", then he got a stacey wife and had children all with amazing genetics who went on to live a life just like his

You'll see Chad smiling at you, with his wife right next to him, and his children behind him, and their children, and so on

Knowing full well the life he lived and the advantages he had, he and many others like him, will stand before you and speak as if you BOTH lived similarly fair lives with similar "challenges" (if you can even say they had any) and the same amount of "blessings" (if you can even say you had any)

You are going to be standing there in heaven, with nothing but mostly bad memories of your shitty human existence, with no progeny or legacy of your own, and Chad is going to be standing in front of you, with a legion of progeny and a beautiful wife by his side to spend eternity with, and then Chad is going to say to you: "ARE WE NOT BOTH TRULY BLESSED TO BE HERE?"

IT IS THEN YOU WILL REALIZE THAT HEAVEN WAS JUST ANOTHER HELL FOR THOSE OF US WHO WEREN'T CHOSEN BY GOD

Many of you think that heaven is some kind of "blank slate" so you won't get mogged and you won't have to suffer anymore

I have a news flash for you

HEAVEN IS A PLACE WHERE YOU GET MOGGED BY CHAD FOR ALL ETERNITY

NO DEATH

NO ESCAPE

JUST THE ETERNAL REMINDER OF A FAILED EXISTENCE

Oh and to top it all off, God is going to ask you to praise and worship him all the time for GRACING YOU WITH SUCH A BLESSED EXISTENCE

WELCOME TO HEAVEN:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

BONUS ROUND:
On another note, how the fuck are people going to be happy and care free knowing that some of their family and friends are being ass raped by demons in hell for all eternity?

Is "I can't hear the screams" really going to be such a comfort?

You'd have to seriously be a sick fuck to be ok in heaven, its a joke really. You can't be skipping through a field of flowers while your brother who was a "fornicator" is getting tortured for eternity because he wanted to commit an act that God literally made the most pleasurable thing in a mortal existence

God is clearly a sadist

Actually this isn't true, because all females go to hell for being whores. And chads go to hell too so basically heaven will be incel heaven and hell will be chad and foids

based truth. this is why gnosticism which believes in two Gods( the Demiurge and the True God) mogs mainstream Christianity.

Also Mormonism is based, as they believe in infinite God theory, where the God of this realm comes from a long line of other Gods. And all beings can become Gods

I wish

I always had this dream where I could kill God and create an actual perfect world, no unfairness, no special treatment for anyone, everyone gets whatever they want (outside of influencing the lives of others). You can get A wife but you can't get Johns wife (you can get a wife that looks exactly like her though, you can get 20 if you want, everybody gets their desires satisfied so long as it doesn't violate the free will and desires of others)

That world would be an actual heaven, there would be no wars, no fighting, only enjoyment. People would spend their time doing their hobbies, creating art and enjoying everything that is pleasurable to them

An Hedonistic Utopian Existence of Utter Pleasure. Ah but one can only dream , can he.

cope to think that if you don't get to heaven you aren't missing out on anything.

Why do you say Chad will go to heaven?

Why do you say Chad will go to heaven?
If God does exist and he's omnipotent, then he likes the world as it is right now, so it's safe to assume that Chad will enjoy the same type of treatment in the afterlife that he enjoys now.

The universe God created naturally leans towards bias and simping for women. Big G's a simp himself.

We're fucked

Heaven and hell already exist on earth, just for different people

Since it is purely fictional, of course a story like the religion of christianity would have plot holes. It's too complex to not have any.

the fact theres hundreds of variations of every religion and everyone holds different interpretations of the 'gospel' or whatever is why i stopped believing, once u take your head out of the sand it becomes obvious that religion is just a bunch of bullshit for fearful people to cope with there's so much empirical evidence stacked against the existence of a god. Most religious people completely block out known science or try to bend it to fit their beliefs. I could say aliens are here among us right now and no one could 'prove' me wrong factually, that's the same logic they try and argue with that pisses me off, they can never even acknowledge or consider even the smallest bit of skepticism.
Yes they are among us
Go read Apocalypse. If one of your dear family members do go to hell while you go to Heaven, your memories of them are wiped clean.
What verses
We were created in God's likenesses. Angels were NOT. Which means that the current human form at the very least, bears resemblance to what God looks like. And in the verse I posted, it's clearly stated that God will gives us new bodies closer to his own.

My point stands regardless. Whether we're getting Chad bodies or Lovecraftian ones, they will be "perfect". No more mogging.
God is invisible,so we will have a body like jesus christ he is the visible image of god
Best post I've read on this entire forum. If God does exist, he's likely a psychopathic kid who made the shitty world we live in for his own amusement, basically a rigged game and see if anyone can figure out ways around the system, while others are just blessed with wealth,iq and looks so they easily breeze through, while many others are suffering through and through and others just commit suicuide all in the name of a "test" when in reality it's just for his amusement. Like what psychopaths in their ivory towers are doing right now, having everyone go against each other, just take it further up to this supposed God that religiousfags always preach about.
It's harder for the rich to get in heaven because earth is they're heaven
A bit off topic I wouldn’t mind looking like this:
View attachment 387965
Kinda badass

Back on topic though this is why I said you can’t debate bibletards. The bible is so vague you can just interpret anything. Its like talking to a brick wall.

You kinda sound like aizen here based.
Those are seraphim angels.We wont look like that
That's the only possible lifefuel I could get from heaven. The bible claims you will be given an ethereal body that can be shaped exactly how you like it. From what I gathered, that means you basically become whatever your idea is of the upmost Tera-chad. But what does the bible say about sex? Some Christians tell me sex and relationships don't exist in heaven (which would be ultra suifuel and imagine not being able to rope in heaven :feelsrope:) but I really hope this isn't true

A literal perfect world :feelsbadman: there would be no need for heaven or religion if the world was already like that tbh
There is no penis and vagina in heaven
“For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind."
Isaiah 65:17

Reading this verse again, you could interpret it as Heaven being so great that you won't even think about how things were on Earth. But then again, I have no idea.
I agree with that interpretation.This will motivate me more

Last edited:
True you also forgot that there are 7 stages of heaven, 7th being the best. Which means chad will be in 7th heaven meanwhile you are in the first one, brutal even in the afterlife you will get mogged:feelsrope:
I prefer the Islamic heaven. At least every man gets a harem of virgin angels. For Chad that's just what he's used to already lol, but for a regular man heaven will actually be HEAVEN.

But in the Christian heaven your fucking reward is being in the presence of God :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

No bitches, not nothing, just worship and praise God for eternity and be grateful for the chance to do it.

What an egotistical piece of shit :feelswhat:. I don't understand how people read that shit and think "Man, God is so good and loving" lol.

Last edited:
Well the point is in islam you wont get any chances of going to heaven, its said that 1 person from 1k people will go to heaven and rest hell, which means mostly chad will enter heaven since he had a perfect life like you explained.
I think your odds is still better, Islam also says that the large majority of people in hell will be women :feelskek:. Most based religion ever.

True you also forgot that there are 7 stages of heaven, 7th being the best. Which means chad will be in 7th heaven meanwhile you are in the first one, brutal even in the afterlife you will get mogged:feelsrope:
@Kami

Here i found your equivalent , kek

fuck really we are always screwed arent we?

Archon orchestrated my meeting with J.G.

I think your odds is still better, Islam also says that the large majority of people in hell will be women :feelskek:. Most based religion ever.
Islam is a sand nigger religion and therefore not true it's a really bad cope to think this

You just sound retarded, all religions period can't be proven.
Obvious that he is a stormfronter coper

Therefore, all things ethnic are doing : Bad

All things white do : good

woah, you were pretty shallow and dumb 2 years ago, redditard-level take of religion

All religions are made up, even christianity is sandnigger just changed to make it look and sound more white.
i think thats why it was important for the americans to remake it and have it be their own thing and even the black souther were baptist who knew their place wer okay with it at first that's the spirit of Christ

Brutal blackpill

So, in heaven, we could lose the memories that could make us, but we probably become chad; it sucks because it won't intrinsically be us and we will probably be denied real-life pleasure like sex
  • Philippians 3:21, NIV: who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.
  • Revelation 21:8: “The cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars – their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Regarding hell, the end is the second death, which seems to lead to nonexistence in the end.

The funny thing is if you did go to heaven, its only then you'd realize that heaven is just a "psychological hell" and hell was just the "physical hell" all along. God is going to pull the ultimate magic trick on all coping incels, he'll have you looking at the "hell" in his left hand so you don't even think about or see whats coming in his right hand lol

Dear religious incels

How much will you enjoy heaven, when Chad, a man whose life was an elevator ride to heaven, when yours was a fucking free hand mountain climb, walks up to you to talk about how many trials you've both faced and how he's glad to meet another "brother" in heaven who is a true servant of God. Two men who are BOTH truly blessed (he'll say) :feelskek:

Chad fucked and partied away his teens, did drugs, even raped a girl (had sex with her when she was drunk and completely passed out, but kids make "mistakes" right?). He had his pick of stacies, beckies, all women basically and he fucked them all. He was born into a rich family so he never had to work, etc. Then one day he repented and "found God", then he got a stacey wife and had children all with amazing genetics who went on to live a life just like his

You'll see Chad smiling at you, with his wife right next to him, and his children behind him, and their children, and so on

Knowing full well the life he lived and the advantages he had, he and many others like him, will stand before you and speak as if you BOTH lived similarly fair lives with similar "challenges" (if you can even say they had any) and the same amount of "blessings" (if you can even say you had any)

You are going to be standing there in heaven, with nothing but mostly bad memories of your shitty human existence, with no progeny or legacy of your own, and Chad is going to be standing in front of you, with a legion of progeny and a beautiful wife by his side to spend eternity with, and then Chad is going to say to you: "ARE WE NOT BOTH TRULY BLESSED TO BE HERE?"

IT IS THEN YOU WILL REALIZE THAT HEAVEN WAS JUST ANOTHER HELL FOR THOSE OF US WHO WEREN'T CHOSEN BY GOD

Many of you think that heaven is some kind of "blank slate" so you won't get mogged and you won't have to suffer anymore

I have a news flash for you

HEAVEN IS A PLACE WHERE YOU GET MOGGED BY CHAD FOR ALL ETERNITY

NO DEATH

NO ESCAPE

JUST THE ETERNAL REMINDER OF A FAILED EXISTENCE

Oh and to top it all off, God is going to ask you to praise and worship him all the time for GRACING YOU WITH SUCH A BLESSED EXISTENCE

WELCOME TO HEAVEN:

BONUS ROUND:
On another note, how the fuck are people going to be happy and care free knowing that some of their family and friends are being ass raped by demons in hell for all eternity?

Is "I can't hear the screams" really going to be such a comfort?

You'd have to seriously be a sick fuck to be ok in heaven, its a joke really. You can't be skipping through a field of flowers while your brother who was a "fornicator" is getting tortured for eternity because he wanted to commit an act that God literally made the most pleasurable thing in a mortal existence

God is clearly a sadist

The main reason why i'm antinatalist. Natalists are retarded for throwing new souls into this nightmarish brutal existence

create earth,create humans, give them free will, do bad = hell and fucked for eternity, do good= heaven and bliss for eternity, good looking high iq = less likely to do bad coasting through life with ease, bad looking low iq = most likely to suicide or ER. Why create such uneven starting points to begin with? the test has different diffculty for everybody but everybody is measured by the same criteria ??? IDK i want to believe and Pascal's wager plays a factor in it because no sane mind should bet against the possibilty of a god/higher powers existing but still there is so many questions that cant be answered

This is the brutal truth, this is the brutal reality of this world and existence.
Even depressive people who had shitty lives here commit suicide are going to be tormented forever and ever, over and over

Last edited: