Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill hello 911 a bad looking guy just verbally raped me arrest him (blackpill on tv)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
i was watching some clips from live pd because it was on autoplay some cuck told a premature femoid that her tits are nice and he got arrested for sexual assault

fucking hell i know it's just a show but we all know police officers and judges are cucked irl and that's even worse because a femoid pedophile got arrested in my area for fucking a minor and got away with it

Can you learn to use . And start sentences with capital letter?

14 year old is as tall as him.....but the average height is just 5'10....we promise :)

Even if he did grope her, she provoked him by wearing a revealing top showing her huge perky teen tits, the man just acted on his primal nature and gets arrested for it when in fact she started it by provoking his strong natural primal desires with her promiscues nature.

Thanks for the ragefuel I am definitely saving this.

this world is pathetic
I would shoot them these piece of shits if I lived in US tbh, they arrested him without proof just because he's a nonchad male JFL.

Last edited:
fucking hell i know it's just a show but we all know police officers and judges are cucked irl and that's even worse because a femoid pedophile got arrested in my area for fucking a minor and got away with it

Any articles on this?

I swear, these foids are asking for the dick when they're wearing spaghetti straps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back