Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello all :)

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Hi everyone I have been lurking for a whole long time but decided to stop coping and joining here (I was thinking my lifetime inceldom would change by the time but here I am a 23 years old kissless hugless relationshipless flirtless virgin(I was born in 1996) from Turkey :D I am so glad I could find a place where there are people in similiar conditions with me so I can call it a home (I dont even have one friend but thats to explain in another topic) Thank you very much for reading:feelsokman:

Hi , Welcome to the forum

Hi, I recommend avoiding @TheSecondComing

Brutal shit man. Welcome.

hey hows it goin

Thank you all for welcoming me:feelshehe:
hey hows it goin
It has been better since I joined here,thanks for asking :feelsautistic:How are you?

Thank you all for welcoming me:feelshehe:

It has been better since I joined here,thanks for asking :feelsautistic:How are you?
decent

Dwadd

hi fellow brother

Hi, I recommend following @TheSecondComing

Welcome, enjoy your stay and try not to overdose on blackpills

welcomes u , tbh, to axe u a question how does the word kebabcel feels u and how rich are u (in keratine)

welcomes u , tbh, to axe u a question how does the word kebabcel feels u and how rich are u (in keratine)
Tbh its kinda a funny word haha and I am probably among the poorest people on this website,I don't have a degree or something and I help my father to carry stuff around in the small shop so basically my entire networth is $0 and I live with my parents so they only give me money from time to time (and I buy alcohol with that to cope alone in my room while listening to music)

See you tomorrow

Tbh its kinda a funny word haha and I am probably among the poorest people on this website,I don't have a degree or something and I help my father to carry stuff around in the small shop so basically my entire networth is $0 and I live with my parents so they only give me money from time to time (and I buy alcohol with that to cope alone in my room while listening to music)
poor conversational skills on my part but what i meant by rich in keratine is how thick and dark your hairs are (from recep ivedik lvl to completely hairless)

Why is there so many dudes from Turkey joining? :waitwhat:

Why is there so many dudes from Turkey joining? :waitwhat:
turkey has more english speakers and widespread access to the internet than a lot of countries so it doesn't surprise me

also welcome to the forum OP. I always enjoy these graycel backstory posts

Welcome boyo, u must know of blacktarpill and cuyen im assuming

Welcome sir, mind making me a gyros?

Welcome, Turkcel.

Hello, but i still recomend coping

Welcome. and dont forget, youre here forever

Welcome to this forum, brocel

Hello, and it's over for you buddy boyo