Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hello, it's the skinniest guy on .co, I weighted myself today

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I normally weight about 48 kilograms, today I weighted myself and I had 49,9 kilograms. Almost 50 baby! (175cm, 28 YO, the most I weighted was 53,6 after months of super heavy workouts, for a reminder.)

Last edited:
JFL imagine not being poor and being that skinny :feelshaha:

skinnycel is volcel

why is this tagged as life fuel?

I still have you beat. I weighed 97 lbs/44 kg today. When the "skinniest guy on incels.co" fucking mogs you

barely 5'7 and turning 20 soon
So shorter than me but at that age you are indeed too skinny. We have similar BMI.
Were you always that skinny? I suppose you eat normally right? Do you have any physical conditions regarding your digestive system?

I was going to disagree but then I looked up what that was in pounds.
Yeah unless someone else on .co says they way less you might be the skinniest adult male on .co

I'm also an anorexic framecel, it's fucking brutal

I'm also an anorexic framecel, it's fucking brutal
I am not anorexic. Anorexia is when you are skinny and still think you weight too much. I dont have that.

I am not anorexic. Anorexia is when you are skinny and still think you weight too much. I dont have that.
Oh I just thought it was being severely underweight, I am severely underweight anyways

I normally weight about 48 kilograms, today I weighted myself and I had 49,9 kilograms. Almost 50 baby! (175cm, 28 YO, the most I weighted was 53,6 after months of super heavy workouts, for a reminder.)
I weighed 57.7kg when I woke up today.

I was going to disagree but then I looked up what that was in pounds.
Yeah unless someone else on .co says they way less you might be the skinniest adult male on .co
I still have you beat. I weighed 97 lbs/44 kg today. When the "skinniest guy on incels.co" fucking mogs you
Even at being a failure I can't be the best...

So shorter than me but at that age you are indeed too skinny. We have similar BMI.
Were you always that skinny? I suppose you eat normally right? Do you have any physical conditions regarding your digestive system?

I remember getting a checkup at age 6-7 and the doctor couldn't place me on the comparative chart or whatever because I was such an outlier. You could say I eat rather healthy. For the last question I do know that I get full extremely quickly and if I eat what looks like a little bit to most people, I get very sick

That doesn't sound healthy

That doesn't sound healthy
My genes are not healthy bro.
Idk, dont wanna doxx myself
WHAT?
I remember getting a checkup at age 6-7 and the doctor couldn't place me on the comparative chart or whatever because I was such an outlier. You could say I eat rather healthy. For the last question I do know that I get full extremely quickly and if I eat what looks like a little bit to most people, I get very sick
So you mean that if you overeat by a little bit you get sick? I have that, I get pains in my stomach, have painful, acidic diaraeas sometimes with blood and lose body fluid this way. I literally can't overeat.

Im just very paranoid with sharing precise details about myself online, you never know what radical maniac could be lurking on here waiting for a chance to ruin our reputations

think knajjd and blacktarpill weighs even less than you.

But gz on gaining weight, its not good to be underweight.

Im just very paranoid with sharing precise details about myself online, you never know what radical maniac could be lurking on here waiting for a chance to ruin our reputations
I see. I feel the other way around, IDGAF about getting doxxed, it's not like my life can be destroyed any more at this point.

My genes are not healthy bro.

WHAT?

So you mean that if you overeat by a little bit you get sick? I have that, I get pains in my stomach, have painful, acidic diaraeas sometimes with blood and lose body fluid this way. I literally can't overeat.

I pretty much have this except for the blood. Half of gaining weight besides working out is eating a lot (of healthy food). It's over for us.

Damn, you wouldn't even make strawweight class in MMA.

I pretty much have this except for the blood. Half of gaining weight besides working out is eating a lot (of healthy food). It's over for us.
We may have the same problem then. It's ultra rare, like 1 in 100 000 maybe. Can I know which part of the world are you from and/or where your ancestors came from? Or at least if anything is close to my situation in this regard - I live and was born in Poland but my ancestors came from Austria and possibly Northern Italy before that.

Are you framecel
Not really. My frame is okay-ish. I would possibly look very good (body wise) if I could only gain weight and change it to muscles.

We may have the same problem then. It's ultra rare, like 1 in 100 000 maybe. Can I know which part of the world are you from and/or where your ancestors came from? Or at least if anything is close to my situation in this regard - I live and was born in Poland but my ancestors came from Austria and possibly Northern Italy before that.

Without bordering on "just dox yourself" territory, my name should be sufficient. My mother was also an outlier-type in regards to weight even for her ethnicity; that didn't help at all.

Do you know what its called? I might have it too
No idea. I tried getting genetically tested but all the doctors always ignored my questions about it or said "but what would this knowledge give you?". Fucking jews.

I guess you get bullied a lot due to your skinny appearance.

You are not the skinniest.
I am 26yo, 1,60m and 45kg.
Well I am not since another person here "beat me" but I am skinnier than you. Your BMI is higher than mine because of your height.
I guess you get bullied a lot due to your skinny appearance.
Massively. Cried and hugged myself to sleep in middle school.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Skinny = shitty bones and frame
LMFAO bones are not making you skinny/fat you mong. I am skinny because I don't have FAT.
Damn i plan on going to a docter to check but i wouldn’t bother if they gave me a shitty answer like that
I guess I will have to get the genetic examination privately.

@Blacktarpill dont u weigh less?

I try to eat a lot, but can't get any heavier.

Thanks for activating my body dysmorphia, dude.
78kg:
Oh shit I'm getting fat oh fuck oh fuck
74kg:
Oh GOD I'm skinny as shit holy shit oh God

I always thought I'd beat my feelings of inadequacy if I gained some weight, but no, they just invert.

That's under 8 stone, skinny by any standards.

That's under 8 stone, skinny by any standards.
tenor.png