Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Help idk what is happening to me

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Can't think straight. Eat healthier than ever, nofap, intermittent fasting 16 hours a day. Wake up at 10am every day what is four hours earlier than I used to do. Go to bed around 1am.

Even started to take walks with the doggo again.

But my mind is like a blank slate or a white room and all emotions are weirdly absent.

Idk what to do. I feel like a fucking vegetable and ldar the rest of the time even more now.

What is happening? :feelsohgod:

Will this go away? What can I do?

If I wouldn't be so numb I would fucking panic. I have stuff to do. Agepill is closing in on me.

Last edited:
Lack of kawaii waifu happening

Seems like an average incel day tbh.

Yes I'm at this stage as well.

It will come to pass.

This happens to me when I avoid people.

just be emotionless theory

Are you on calory restriction or nofap too?

I was on nofap till yesterday. Idk about calory restrictions, I just don't eat food anymore I can't be bothered. I eat once a day.

This happens to me when I avoid people.
Fuck, I had beef with my sis and parents over the last two days. Maybe that's it. I'll try to solve it out. Thx.
I was on nofap till yesterday. Idk about calory restrictions, I just don't eat food anymore I can't be bothered. I eat once a day.
Ye would like to call it dieting, but it is more like giving up on food tbh.

Last edited:
You’re becoming an NPC

seems like you need a release. Idk maybe start jogging.

I think you need to stimulate the brain. Try doing stuff that engages the brain like chess or dual n back