Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Help Me! My Friend is Becoming an Incel!"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Attachments

• 1579728324133.png
    1579728324133.png
    17 KB · Views: 244
Imagine rejecting someone and wondering why they are becoming incel, fucking stupid whore

nobody even responded jfl

It's over for many men, man.

Help Me! My friend is beginning to think for himself and is not mindlessly swallowing the bluepill anymore!

She friendzoned her boyfriend when she became a "lesbian" (i.e. unrequited Chadsexual)

DeadlyAlertFlee size restricted

Poor guy's only flaws are probably a recessed jaw and prey eyes

Never trust and open your feelings to a highE.

Help Me! My friend is beginning to think for himself and is not mindlessly swallowing the bluepill anymore!
Thiiisss, I fucking hate that society views incels as a "movement" when inceldom is just a condition for ugly males who can't get laid.

Women could end the blackpill tomorrow if they just started having sex with incels. But they will never make that sacrifice.

"Lesbianism" is the projection of a woman's disgust for sub8 men onto all men, the inverse of how sexually experienced women only consider Chads to be men.

The only winning move as a LVM is not to play

If I'm understanding this correctly, the guy who she was briefly the boyfriend of and has now friendzoned after becoming a "lesbian" literally saved her life. Either that or she has multiple cucked "best friends."

In any case, daily reminder to never help a woman in distress.

Someone comment to Invite him here.

that makes no sense

everyone is an incel at one point in their life

He needs to watch a few Face&LMS videos tbh
Imagine rejecting someone and wondering why they are becoming incel, fucking stupid whore
She has the possibility to save him from the mighty black pill but she can't because she's repulsed by his looks sorry I mean because she's lesbian.

View attachment 193371

"Lesbianism" is the projection of a woman's disgust for sub8 men onto all men, the inverse of how sexually experienced women only consider Chads to be men.
Most of them do it just because it's kinda "in" to be gay. That roasty is a clichéd, woke sheep. Homosexuals on the other hand do it because they either gave it up, or they just don't really care about foids.

lesbian aka chadsexual

Most of them do it just because it's kinda "in" to be gay. That roasty is a clichéd, woke sheep. Homosexuals on the other hand do it because they either gave it up, or they just don't really care about foids.
There is definitely a huge element of social conformity and status signalling to it. The only things you are allowed to identify with in the alienated culture of the West is what you consoom and to whom you coom, which has been reduced into a sort of "brand loyalty" itself.

But the fact that this foid determined she is disgusted by the entire male gender after her experience with only one guy says a lot about the nature of lesbianism in particular. A "lesbian" is either sexually naive and has not yet had the opportunity to get fucked by Chad, or is too fat/ugly to do it anymore.

This girl is in the former category. She has yet to be sexually traumatized by her first psychopathic, abusive boyfriend and made into a cumslut. Once she enrolls in college (Chad's harem), it will almost certainly happen.

She already has a frame of reference and innate curiosity for violent, rapist "badasses," and so it's only a matter of time before she experiences them herself and grows to love them, like all the sexually broken sluts before her.

Last edited:
Incel really needs to be called by its full name. "Help me my friend is becoming an involuntary celibate". See how retarded this sounds?

Incel really needs to be called by its full name. "Help me my friend is becoming an involuntary celibate". See how retarded this sounds?

"My friendzoned orbiter is becoming conscious of his oppression and social alienation, how can I ensure that he remains deluded?"

This is a very funny thing for her to say, considering how she's an atheist who thinks that religion is based in delusion, yet when it comes to sexual matters implicitly takes an elitist view whereby delusion is seen as salutary.

The bluepill and false optimism is the opiate of many men, much like religion was the opiate of the toiling masses, telling them the lie that their "hard work" would pay off in the afterlife. Just as there is no afterlife, there is no ascension (if you are sub8).

Last edited:
help my ego slave is escaping from the plantation! how do I convince him to keep simping for me and other foids? :feelskek:

The blackpill is inevitable for the ugly rejected men of society.

"My friendzoned orbiter is becoming conscious of his oppression and social alienation, how can I ensure that he remains deluded?"

This is a very funny thing for her to say, considering how she's an atheist who considers religion to be based in delusion, yet when it comes to sexual matters implicitly takes an elitist view whereby delusion is seen as salutary.

The bluepill and false optimism is the opiate of many men, much like religion was the opiate of the toiling masses, telling them the lie that their "hard work" would pay off in the afterlife. Just as there is no afterlife, there is no ascension (if you are sub8).
Super death Star level iq
Completely destroys the foids premise

>LVM

FDS user detected. mods destroy
destroy
destroy
destroy desotroy!!

There's nothing wrong with saying LVM. To all females, that's exactly what we are, close to useless. Femoids use the term because they think it "empowers" women but it really just shows what they think the value of an ugly man is.

Also you guys are so quick to want to ban somebody, literal paranoid schizophrenic levels of "ChadDDD OUTTT!!!! fEEMAALESS OUTTT!!!".
Don't be a sperg.

There's nothing wrong with saying LVM. To all females, that's exactly what we are, close to useless. Femoids use the term because they think it "empowers" women but it really just shows what they think the value of an ugly man is.

Also you guys are so quick to want to ban somebody, literal paranoid schizophrenic levels of "ChadDDD OUTTT!!!! fEEMAALESS OUTTT!!!".
Don't be a sperg.
it was ironic...or unironic...thats for u to decide heheh

Lesbian somehow always become bisexual in the presence of a Chad.

Funny how that works huh?

Lesbian and gamer girl :feelspuke:

Well at least shes a vegetarian so not a whale..

the dog pill licked me

Imagine how fucking retarded you can be to make a post like this on reddit (not to even mention the community) crying about something that you caused... This is way beyond stupidity

Lesbian somehow always become bisexual in the presence of a Chad.

Funny how that works huh?
She friendzoned her boyfriend when she became a "lesbian" (i.e. unrequited Chadsexual)

View attachment 193366

View attachment 193367
She has a long history of friendzoning/ghosting low status males.

View attachment 193365