Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Help me spread a conspiracy theory boyos #Pearlgate

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
From @Wizard32's legendary thread on Kamala Harris' true parentage

Why we should spread this theory

- Republicans and QANON folks will probably gobble this up and make this into a national news story which would be hilarious.
- It promotes the Just be White pill, how White men are always lusted.
- Would be fucking hilarious.

Spread this everywhere boyos.

Attachments

• 1602080673434.png
    1602080673434.png
    537.5 KB · Views: 38
Not exactly white tbh. Jews aren't really white at the end of the day. Their ancestry comes from the Desert.

From @Wizard32's legendary thread on Kamala Harris' true parentage

Why we should spread this theory

- Republicans and QANON folks will probably gobble this up and make this into a national news story which would be hilarious.
- It promotes the Just be White pill, how White men are always lusted.
- Would be fucking hilarious.

Spread this everywhere boyos.
You need to post this on thedonald.win or ruqqus and see where it goes for that tbh
Making a youtube video about it wouldn't hurt either.

You need to post this on thedonald.win or ruqqus and see where it goes for that tbh
Making a youtube video about it wouldn't hurt either.
I don't know the ins and outs of that website so if you could do it, that would be sweet.

Who here makes youtube videos again? Only person I can think of is @BummerDrummer

I don't know the ins and outs of that website so if you could do it, that would be sweet.
I'm not into dramatically altering the course of events in history so you would have to ask someone else tbh

Who here makes youtube videos again? Only person I can think of is @BummerDrummer
Yeah
The other person is @FinnCel but he isn't American and the "cel" part gives it away.

You could try posting this theory on 4chan like /pol/ to see where it goes but there's no guarantees.

The only conspiracy theory I believe in is the murder of Kurt Cobain. Most of the other stuff is just feel good useless information for lowIQ low attention span ignorant fools who are too pussy to read actual reading literature/science.

And as far as Kamala is concerned, I don't live in the US and tbf don't give 2 fucks about politics.

Everytime I see Kamala now, she looks so fucking white

The only conspiracy theory I believe in is the murder of Kurt Cobain. Most of the other stuff is just feel good useless information for lowIQ low attention span ignorant fools who are too pussy to read actual reading literature/science.

And as far as Kamala is concerned, I don't live in the US and tbf don't give 2 fucks about politics.

It was a suicide 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back