Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Help My new boss is a gigastacy

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
And on monday i gotta go meet her so she reviews me.she already finds weird that i dont have a cuckgram.she looks 10/10 stacy how am i supposed to go through this
WHY
WHY
HELP
:woke:

It's over. Rope.

And on monday i gotta go meet her so she reviews me.she already finds weird that i dont have a cuckgram.she looks 10/10 stacy how am i supposed to go through this
WHY
WHY
HELP
:woke:
fuck her

your boss asked for your instagram? what the fuck

anyway, it's over either way.
why are you even trying? you are literal trash in the eyes of a stacy.

having a job interview with foids is already bad enough, but having a foid boss is simply sabotaging yourself, you will go nowhere in this job, no matter how good or hard you work,

your boss asked for your instagram? what the fuck

anyway, it's over either way.
why are you even trying? you are literal trash in the eyes of a stacy.

having a job interview with foids is already bad enough, but having a foid boss is simply sabotaging yourself.
Yeah slut says we have to communicate omegalulz i need the job so i cant step back but maybe she rejects me on monday although she implied on hiring me

Yeah slut says we have to communicate omegalulz i need the job so i cant step back but maybe she rejects me on monday although she implied on hiring me
best of luck to you bro. i hope at least the money is alright.
talking to a male boss is already hard enough. how do you plan on talking to her? would be impossible for me.
i think you need to hate her with every fiber of your body to stand a chance against her foid magic powers.

btw the correct answer to "do you have instagram" is: "it's private", not: "i don't have one."

best of luck to you bro. i hope at least the money is alright.
talking to a male boss is already hard enough. how do you plan on talking to her? would be impossible for me.
i think you need to hate her with every fiber of your body to stand a chance against her foid magic powers.
Thanks bro.well she is a gigastacy if she is confident enough it is over for me.ill try my best not to look shy and get roasted by her

Why would she ask if you have instagram anyways

Why would she ask if you have instagram anyways

Obviously, a gigastacy like her is curious what jewstagram profile of an incel looks like, as all she is used to is profiles of Chads and other stacys.

She probably assumed he doesn't even have one.

-Before you enter the office, pop a semi.
-Upon entry, close the door and fling your cawk out.
-Smile whilst making eye contact with her the entire time (IF YOU BLINK YOU'LL RUIN IT).
-She'll instantly hop on to your dick
-????
Profit

Facebook I could sort of understand, but most people don't have instagram. Only the most vapid faggots use that shit.
For gigastacies fb is outdated.im sure she just wanted to cuck me make me like her photos and become a megacuck and orbit her rules on work.will give an update on monday

Ask Bill Clinton for a few tips, on how to lure her into fucking you.

she already finds weird that i dont have a cuckgram
such fucked up times we are living in where social media is being asked for in jobs, like who the hell cares.. bet u for sure she has 1k+ followers, EVERY time i look up a stacy from my area on there they do, i hate how it fills their egos and makes them so fucking stuck up

such fucked up times we are living in where social media is being asked for in jobs, like who the hell cares.. bet u for sure she has 1k+ followers, EVERY time i look up a stacy from my area on there they do, i hate how it fills their egos and makes them so fucking stuck up
A stacy has at least 10k followers. A gigastacy has at least 100k followers. At least.
All normie and cucks and white knights worshipping her to high heavens.
"You're so beautiful"
"You're so gorgeous"

Disgusting

Don't even think about her, man, we know it's over. You better try to act low-key if you want to keep your job, if you look her for more than 2 seconds, she will charge you for sexual harassment, we know how much these stacies want to destroy ugly men.

You're not that ugly is she is interacting with you without twisting her face
Tell her that you don't like social media because the government spy you.
I once did that, i've been then told that i look like i "have some malicious intent", JFL

A stacy has at least 10k followers. A gigastacy has at least 100k followers. At least.
All normie and cucks and white knights worshipping her to high heavens.
"You're so beautiful"
"You're so gorgeous"

Disgusting
My most hated social media site for sure, would love to see it all nuked

You're not that ugly is she is interacting with you without twisting her face

I once did that, i've been then told that i look like i "have some malicious intent", JFL
A job is a job,and lets wait till monday to see her full reactions on a convo.lol help guys i have no idea how am i going to answer to a stacy lol wtf fucknbeing poor fuck

My most hated social media site for sure, would love to see it all nuked
Instagram hands down took feminism and multiplied it 1000 times over.
The amount of worship the foids receive there are unbelievable, distorting these whores ever more.

Literally the most useless, evil invention of modern humanity.

Post her instagram