Here for redemption...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
You have my sincerest apologies,first and foremost on my earlier behavior that resulted in my ban . I was going through bad domestic issues that I needed to take care of and was venting a little. Resulting in me having to move ,but I won’t get into that tbh.I have very little filter so I speak my mind and I’m known for using profanity usually online and irl . Although, I have these character flaws I’ve have worked on myself and have self reflected a lot these past few weeks.I admit I was wrong to vent here about such things and(in the future) keep such matters to myself. I understand what I did was out of bounds and I’ve been warned previously before, but I will never do this again.

I hope this will give me an opportunity to my behavior and to make things right.I’m in a better state of mind and wish to become apart of the community here again.

@SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
I told you to wait a month to be more objective in my judgement.
After checking again I still believe no unban should be given. You understood what you were doing and disregarded the rules in full, thus the ban stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.