Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Here's the GF you unlock when you achieve a 900lbs deadlift. (Gymcels)

It's horrible. It's like opening a small box and an impossible amount of noodles come out until your entire house is filled with noodles and you suffocate, feeling the noodles going down to your lungs through mouth and nostrils.
The last thing you will hear before you die as a whitecel who opened the noodle box is: "me love you long time"

Lmao.

jfl all these guys that think this pretty cute asian foid is ugly

Gymcelling is for you, not to please society.

Jesus that's insane. What I don't understand is how the human body can even do this safely. Or can it? Like look what happened to Ronny Coleman. He herniated his lower back discs from the pressure so many times he ended up needing to fuse his lower spine vertebra. Then he exploded the fusion hardware from continuing to lift and ended up paralyzed.

I don't understand how he's not destroying his discs as well doing that.

This shit seems insanely stupid to me. The reward is so low and the risk of severe or permanent injury is so high. There is no way the discs and vertebra of the back are reasonably designed to safely take 800 lb through that type of motion. It's just a simple engineering issue. The materials are almost certainly not strong enough on average for those types of repetitive stresses.

thing is, if you get strong naturally and slowly, you most likely won't snap your shit (assuming good form), and you listen to your body. People like the guy on the video live to powerlift, they want to compete, they want to win, so they do whatever it takes. Stacey gets fucked up from drugs, he gets fucked up from lifts and the PEDs

• Be minimum 10% bodyfat, or at a maximum of 15% bodyfat
  • Be able to do Over Head Press with 60kg for at least 5 reps
  • Be able to do Chin-Ups with your body-weight for at least 10 reps
  • Be able to do Deadlifts with 100kg for at least a very easy very comfortable easy mode 10 reps
  • Be able to run for at least 30 minutes at a decent pace without running out of breath
If any guy can't do that he can't call himself a man.

Jfl, just lift brah so you too can have a shitty 3/10 4’11 noodle girl who will ruin your genetic legacy.

Why bother being a 6’5 gym normie when your son will be a max 5’10 ER twin
lol

I only take 105 lbs in flat dumbbell press. I should hit the gym brutally.

Jesus that's insane. What I don't understand is how the human body can even do this safely. Or can it? Like look what happened to Ronny Coleman. He herniated his lower back discs from the pressure so many times he ended up needing to fuse his lower spine vertebra. Then he exploded the fusion hardware from continuing to lift and ended up paralyzed.

The human body can safely do this, given the proper leverage and enough force production (the tensile strength of tendons, ligaments, and muscles are underestimated), but definitely not for prolonged periods of time. I remember how I fucked my lower back during a warm up and was out of commission for a year (still did whatever I could that didn't put the lower back at risk). This is without any recovery or performance drugs.

This shit seems insanely stupid to me. The reward is so low and the risk of severe or permanent injury is so high. There is no way the discs and vertebra of the back are reasonably designed to safely take 800 lb through that type of motion. It's just a simple engineering issue. The materials are almost certainly not strong enough on average for those types of repetitive stresses.

That's because it absolutely is stupid, and this is coming from a guy who pushed past 500 lbs on the lift. The risk-reward curve (x,y, respectively) would look like a slow growth exponential increase, followed by a very brief plateau, and then a vertical line straight up.

The benefits of deadlifts are supposed to be long-term and (unironically) help your back and posture issues by strengthening the supporting spinal muscles. I don't train heavy conventional deadlifts anymore, since the risks outweigh any potential rewards I'll be getting.

You don't technically NEED to do deadlifts. You can do lightweight stiff leg deads or RDLs, or even other lower back exercises like hyperextensions or reverse hypers and get tremendous benefits without exposing yourself to serious injury. Deadlifting is only around because of powerlifting, else it would just be a DYEL meme.

Last edited:
If she was somewhat attractive, I wouldn't mind an asian girl. As long as she genuinely loved me for who I am. I don't care if I sound like a cuck.

Prefer Japanese tbh.
Jfl, just lift brah so you too can have a shitty 3/10 4’11 noodle girl who will ruin your genetic legacy.

Why bother being a 6’5 gym normie when your son will be a max 5’10 ER twin

...Markiplier?

...Is it bad I have these exact clothes and have that same posture? lol

Last edited:

yeah that shit ain't healthy boyo
Nah you need to Deadlift 800lbs for reps

nice I can do 180lbs

Theres a simple answer. The same answer which explains why you are here while chad is fucking the girl you have a crush on. Genetics.

Even many sub4 white guys can obtain a noodlewhore.
White guys need to be 3+ to get a noodle in China, if you're talking sub 3s then it's gonna be a poor girl from the village in SEA.
But agree noodles come in the basic starter pack, if you can access the DLC with enough points (be PSL7) you can start looking beyond noodles.

Gotta import another visa-seeking noodlewhore jfl

Why so many bluepills been monitoring this thread? Did the misc post a link to this thread?

Average looksmatch in 2020. :feelspuke:

His noodle is a step up from his previous white gf. Apparently they were both into buttplay. Still, george leeman is the pinnacle of mentally ill powerlifting. Absolute legend.

Roids.. When you take Roids you kind of cease being human in a way. You cannot deadlift much more than 600lbs in your life unless you are on roids, or happen to be a short ectomorph with long arms, short legs and you weigh 300lb yourself.

he also facemogs me, its fucking over

Realize that even that foid has orbiters who would fight tooth and nail just to have the honor of taking her out to eat, pay for everything for her, and have her sit across from them and play on her phone the entire time setting up a midnight rendezvous with Chad. Once you realize that, it is easy to accept that it is indeed over