Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Here's what to do if a woman wants to be just friends

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I know most of you won't be cucked enough to fall for this anyway, but just in case. Some guys will actually have foid friends and actually develop a crush on them and try to "give it a shot" and ask them out, only to be met with disgust.

Most of the time a woman keeps an unattractive friend / orbiter around, it's to talk to him about her problems and have a listening ear to vent about whatever she's going through. Aka she's probably dealing with some shit. Otherwise why would she want such a friend? She'd just stick to chads.

So if you find yourself doing that, this is what to do to:
  • First off see the situation for what it is: A woman who wants to talk to you or whatever, but thinks you're not good enough for a romantic relationship with her. Why would you care about someone who thinks you're not good enough for her.
  • Don't ask her out bc once she has rejected you, to her you're just some loser whom she rejected and got mad. But don't ditch her straight away bc if she trusts you she'll give you the tools to hurt her.
  • Instead, act as a friend and listen her out for a while. Then when she trusts you and has told you a lot of personal stuff, just tell her "sorry I don't feel comfortable discussing your problems anymore, they're too much for me idk what to say, please get professional help", or something along those lines but making sure to sound like you mean well but she's really messed up. This sounds like you mean well but actually she'll think she's completely messed up and feel even worse.

Good guide but there's a problem...
No one here has a female friend.

Just walk away

I don't have female friends jfl
So you say.... HMMMMM...

Who is this girl next to you? :feelstrash:

Still bluepilled I see, dont worry you will realize that it's over soon enough and have to somehow cope with this reality.

shit i see the thread hasnt been a huge success

well im new to the forum, i guess i'll learn over time :feelsokman:

after being really good friends . just cut off her and don't explain why . tell her i am busy and have some thiings to deal with and move on with your life . if she somehow likes you :chad::chad: she will tries to chase you and there my friend you may somehow had a chance to fuck herr
never give her the opportunity to reject you .

I know most of you won't be cucked enough to fall for this anyway, but just in case. Some guys will actually have foid friends and actually develop a crush on them and try to "give it a shot" and ask them out, only to be met with disgust.

Most of the time a woman keeps an unattractive friend / orbiter around, it's to talk to him about her problems and have a listening ear to vent about whatever she's going through. Aka she's probably dealing with some shit. Otherwise why would she want such a friend? She'd just stick to chads.

So if you find yourself doing that, this is what to do to:
  • First off see the situation for what it is: A woman who wants to talk to you or whatever, but thinks you're not good enough for a romantic relationship with her. Why would you care about someone who thinks you're not good enough for her.
  • Don't ask her out bc once she has rejected you, to her you're just some loser whom she rejected and got mad. But don't ditch her straight away bc if she trusts you she'll give you the tools to hurt her.
  • Instead, act as a friend and listen her out for a while. Then when she trusts you and has told you a lot of personal stuff, just tell her "sorry I don't feel comfortable discussing your problems anymore, they're too much for me idk what to say, please get professional help", or something along those lines but making sure to sound like you mean well but she's really messed up. This sounds like you mean well but actually she'll think she's completely messed up and feel even worse.
What a waste of time just to tell her she needs therapy jfl

Clever early plot but lacking a strong finish. Overall I'd say... Go er!

Who has time to be an emotampon?

It's really simple. You don't buy them shit, you don't let them use you as emotional tampon (without sex), and you don't do a lot of favors for them (without sex).

You keep it light, playful, funny, and teasing at all times.

If the girl magically became interested she would give you signs and you would know.

Source: A guy who once upon a time had friendly female acquaintances and friends before he became a complete and total abject loser.

Last edited:
You forgot don't ever help her with anything if you are still in school. That's where you still have a chance to have "female friends". Ask them out fast and if they reject you, no matter how "kindly" just never help them with anything. Let them fail hs or college

Friends with benefits or nothing
full

Sorry but my time is too valuable for some foid like that.

Clever early plot but lacking a strong finish. Overall I'd say... Go er!

Who has time to be an emotampon?
based

According to a poll 33% of members are fakecels with a female friend
That poll could've also easily been shared by others.
We will never truly know who the fakecels are.

Any fakecel who has female friends needs to fuck off

If you’re not in a relationship with her or fucking her on the side, don’t bother with friendship.

Dude if you don't get to dump your load in her do not put up with any bullshit. They're just using you and the ultimate suifuel is listening to her bitch about Chad and Chadlite and possibly worse even, Brad.

Dude if you don't get to dump your load in her do not put up with any bullshit. They're just using you and the ultimate suifuel is listening to her bitch about Chad and Chadlite and possibly worse even, Brad.
chadlite is the same as brad

Low I Q post. You tell your "friend" that she is too much and next thing that will happen is: she spreading the fact that you are weak af. That you arent "man enough" to help her. And that you are stupid. I have seen it first hand with a fellow chadfaced NEET autistic manlet

• Instead, act as a friend and listen her out for a while.

Cuckery is extremely strong with this post.

A sexually active male and a female can't be friends (unless she's one of your close family members).

Who on fucking earth in his right mind will try to befriend a female? I don't understand this at all.

If you have a female friend, you should kill yourself immediately.

shit i see the thread hasnt been a huge success

well im new to the forum, i guess i'll learn over time :feelsokman:
in case someone missed this. i got it chill @ItsOver4cel @chudur-budur @JustNotBeingChad

@ordinaryotaku :feelswhere:
If I was a fakecel, they would be giving me head tbh. I just talk to them like any other person. They would never pursue romantic relations with me.

I ghosted the last foid I knew after she told me she was "asexual" out of the blue, just so I won't get any ideas. They claim we think with our cocks and pull off shit like this.

Last edited:
I'm curious as to what you guys talk about, I've never had a female friend.
Enlighten me.
I'm gonna be honest, they're somewhat tomboyish (despite losing their virginities to literal Chads at 16-17) so I have the advantage there to talk about video games and stuff. Other than that, we just talk about random shit going on in our lives. I never bring up the fact that I'm incelibate.

Last edited:
Just steal her socks, fap to them, then fuck off.

Have some self respect.