Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Here's why incels should be conservatives

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
For 1 simple reason.

Hate speech laws.

Democrats and communist alike have been pushing for Hate speech laws in America, once they have it they will outlaw the blackpill and throw anyone in jail who talks about it.

Saying absolutely anything against The qweens and their legions of followers will get you locked up. Dont believe me? Just wait another 5 years and you will see exactly what I just said.

fuck politics

Works for w*ite rich cels. I'm a wagecuck and there is literally nothing more cucked than conservative capitalism.

ALSO jfl at thinking onservatives allow hate speech. Go to thedonald and critisize the jews or israel and see how much they allow free speech

We need to be many things. Cucked political activists ain't one of em,cheif.

That's the main reason why I lean right tbh. Freedom of speech is the most important of all human rights, and taking it away will lead us into an Orwellian future.

"hate speech" is pure censorship, fuck that bs

It's not that the right cares about it either, it's just larp, until they can put the boot to your neck or simply buy everyone and everything with money.

It's exactly what's happening in Italy, where the liberal center left government is approving a law against "misoginy"

lol i just realised, even on chinese tiktok there are half a billion views under #whiteprivelege but not a single one under #jewishprivelege. not even #jews