Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Here's your game developer bro

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20190819 202051

Jfl at Soylentpunk 2077

T mogs me and knajjd

over

diversity hire

She's gonna be the final boss

Looks like a pumpkin. How is she supposed to type with her fat fingers that probably look like carrots?

Looks like a pumpkin. How is she supposed to type with her fat fingers that probably look like carrots?
i see more of a morbidly obese chicken. fingers must look like potatoes

In 2019 she is 8/10. Society has actually gone to hell.

I didn't care about the game then I don't care about it now.

2077 is when the apocalypse happened in Fallout. I hope the same thing happens in this game.

I'm not a gamer, but I remember hearing about this game being accused of being racist, and the guy who wrote it in the 80s having to come out to use his blackness to defend it, and that feminist gamer critic trying to extort either him or the company for "consulting" work to make the game have more PC message. I guess this is where it landed, hiring some token NPCs to cover your ass.

I'm not a gamer, but I remember hearing about this game being accused of being racist, and the guy who wrote it in the 80s having to come out to use his blackness to defend it, and that feminist gamer critic trying to extort either him or the company for "consulting" work to make the game have more PC message. I guess this is where it landed, hiring some token NPCs to cover your ass.

I didn't hear about them shooting for a more PC message, but I did hear about people complaining that it wasn't queer enough or something.

SMV mogs this whole forum.

I didn't hear about them shooting for a more PC message, but I did hear about people complaining that it wasn't queer enough or something.
I don't think they did it, but that famous feminist tweeted at them with a thinly veiled "pay me to be a consultant or I'll sic my bitches and cucks on you" threat because she needed money and because it had been a while since anyone was talking about her.

Call me a volcel but i dint view that as a sexual being

Cyberpunk is a pretty progressive genre to begin with, not really surprised that LGBT/trans people are behind the making of this game.

Cyberpunk is a pretty progressive genre to begin with, not really surprised that LGBT/trans people are behind the making of this game.
I think they're going to have a gender nonbinary option in the game. Fucking retarded. But whatever because....

I didn't care about the game then I don't care about it now.

Don't care, still going to buy it on day one.

Itt's over for that game

This is her own fault not a trait of gamedevs. I am nerd and gamedev as fuc but regularly spend short time to train and don't I look anything close to fat

Volcel and standardcel if you wouldn’t

Looks like those types of people that make games with RPG Maker.

Fucking disgusting

Fuck these polish cucks, they ruined Witcher and now they wanna ruin cyberpunk

What a way to ruin your whole hobby.
Those who still care for the newer titles ( Me being NOT one of them )
Must suck.
I think they're going to have a gender nonbinary option in the game. Fucking retarded. But whatever because....
Reminds of DA Inquisition and Ass Effect Andromedown
Fucking done.
Thats why I gave up on video games decades ago.

My alltime favorites are old school, this filthy fat bitch had no hands on my ultimate childhood copes.
I concur.
Everything started to sink right after late 2013/2014 came in, and then we got the Gamuh G8.

Last edited: