Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL He's wrong because he's bald.

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
0 THP CHP 100819Slug 8553JPG

So Mald
So Bald

Last edited:
It's over for baldcels.

Signed, baldcel

i hate all kinds of lipstick

Fakeup should be banned

Women's lips turn red when they're aroused? Really puts into perspective how many women have not been turned on by me.

Where does it say he's wrong. Molenuex has nearly 1mil subscribers.
Just search molyneux lipstick, they're bashing him on the news, and a lot of the "arguments" on twitter are basically: he's bald, old and white.

He should've been more carefull, when he was playing with his lightsabers tbh :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

i must do everything to not get balding tbh

He's right but his baldness is the first thing people will make fun of. If that comment was made by a guy with a nw1 hairline it would be taken more seriously.

Lipstick isnt a big deal its normie to critique it, better to talk about the other make up

He's right but his baldness is the first thing people will make fun of. If that comment was made by a guy with a nw1 hairline it would be taken more seriously.
They'd find something else to poke fun at.

I like him. He can be retarded sometimes but i still like him.

stefan molyjew has said something smart for once in his pathetic life

Just search molyneux lipstick, they're bashing him on the news, and a lot of the "arguments" on twitter are basically: he's bald, old and white.