Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey, Damo, what's going on big guy?

Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.
@Damo the incel

Hey bud, I know you said people didn't like me. That kind of thing hurts, but I quickly confirmed that people did like me. I just want to know though, is something going on? You seemed kind of aggressive. I'm a man of the people and I don't like it when people are upset. If there's something going on, feel free to vent to me. I've always got an open ear. Let's not start a rivalry okay?

Anyhow man I hope you have a good rest of the day. I guess we all sometimes wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Take a walk with your dog or play some video games man, release some steam so the rest of your day can be better.

There's an inbox/PM feature on this site for things like this, big guy.

@Damo the incel

Hey bud, I know you said people didn't like me. That kind of thing hurts, but I quickly confirmed that people did like me. I just want to know though, is something going on? You seemed kind of aggressive. I'm a man of the people and I don't like it when people are upset. If there's something going on, feel free to vent to me. I've always got an open ear. Let's not start a rivalry okay?

Anyhow man I hope you have a good rest of the day. I guess we all sometimes wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Take a walk with your dog or play some video games man, release some steam so the rest of your day can be better.
Wow someone on the internet that doesn't want to start pointless arguing with me , people say incels are bad but I think we are good as we support each other, thanks for your concern but what annoyed me earlier was just everyone saying low IQ on my thread because I didn't use hooktube to link the video