Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Hey. Did you know that the KyoAni massacre was a woman's issue?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
"More women died than men, the killer was a ragin inkwell!!1!! So sexist!"
JFL

so thats why their animes were dull as fuc, cuz women were making them

so thats why their animes were dull as fuc, cuz women were making them
bro KyoAni made some of the most visually stunning pieces of animation in the industry
you can call their stories "dull" but they were just adaptations of manga and light novels chosen by the higher-ups in the company

bro KyoAni made some of the most visually stunning pieces of animation in the industry
you can call their stories "dull" but they were just adaptations of manga and light novels chosen by the higher-ups in the company
you mean women can produce great things? Nope.

also, even if its visually stunning - its animation and has to be entertaining, not boring

Lulz stupid weebs, life fuel!!!

jk I think it's a tragedy personally...

you mean women can produce great things? Nope.
:what:
All I'm saying is that it's an excellent animation studio, and the "dullness" you're complaining about doesn't stem from the women's work on the shows, but from the higher-ups who choose which material to adapt
also, even if its visually stunning - its animation and has to be entertaining, not boring
Completely subjective; I find KyoAni's animation beautiful and entertaining.

@Cuyen thoughts?

Based weeb killER ngl

@Cuyen thoughts?

Based weeb killER ngl
"b-but they were drawing anime :soy: :soy: " fucking weeb faggots are biggest female worshippers on the earth. wish i knew them irl so i could bully them or convince them to manliness

"b-but they were drawing anime :soy: :soy: " fucking weeb faggots are biggest female worshippers on the earth. wish i knew them irl so i could bully them or convince them to manliness
seethe more
anime isn't going away anytime soon
:dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:

potato man is one of the few good weebs in the world tbh
i dont have any personal issue with anyone, i just dont like weeb shit being pushed

i dont have any personal issue with anyone, i just dont like weeb shit being pushed

This isn't weeb shit being pushed, we're talking about the news.

Thats one good thing at least