Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey guys can you rate me? i want to know why i get rejected by landwhales all the time.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Hello fellow Incels.

mRxvrti.jpg

It's because of your upper eyelid exposure, buddy boyo.

5.5/10, could probably get a Becky. Fakecel.

I WANT TO SEE ALL YOUR FACES

it's because you're not curry. It's over for non curries in 2020.

take a shower

With Covid-19 it's tough to get a landwhale as you can't offer to take her to an all you can eat buffet anymore. Maybe carry 4-5 candy bars with you and make sure she sees them when you start hitting on her.

It's over for jawlinecels

It's because of your upper eyelid exposure, buddy boyo.
But that chad doesn't have UEE. Still mogged by hooded eyed chads imo. Idk how you feel about that. Am I wrong or did I argue with you once about hooded eyes being the pinnacle of male attractiveness? It was someone... I think you for some reason but I don't remember.

But that chad doesn't have UEE. Still mogged by hooded eyed chads imo. Idk how you feel about that. Am I wrong or did I argue with you once about hooded eyes being the pinnacle of male attractiveness? It was someone... I think you for some reason but I don't remember.
He definitely has UEE, just not a lot of it. I don't know, maybe you argued with me because I don't believe hooded eyes are necessary to be attractive.