Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Hey guys, femcel here

• Thread starter Deleted member 17752
  • Start date
Deleted member 17752

Deleted member 17752

20 y/o tourettecel
-
I was just wondering, you guys aren't actually virgins are you? Wait... you are? HAHAHAHAHAHHA no wayyyyyyy! I thought you guys were joking! I'm femcel but at least I have had sex!

I have 1000 matches on Tinder but that doesn't mean anything because men will swipe on anything :(

I hooked up with a chad one time and I still fantasize about it. I could never date anything less now because I would know what I would be missing, I hope you understand poor incel :)

Oh I have to go, one of my orbiters just messaged me :p

Yes thats just pretty much what a so called femcel would say

k rape u next week

And there you have gentlemen, "femcels" are volcels.

r/trufemcels are retarded.

Perfect replica of a thot's message, with smileys and an aura of superiority complex.

Well on the German incel forum I used to be a member of some of the femcels showed their pictures and I have to give them one thing...some of them actually were disgustingly ugly and I find it easy to imagine that nobody would want to fuck them but then most of them said that they did actually have offers from sex but only from 60 year old fat dudes and shit like that. On the other hand I am pretty sure that we could all have sex with a ugly disfigured 20 ton 50 yo landwhale.

lol. I'm a femcel here too! A true femcel. Too ugly for incels even. I went on tinder and matched with dozens of Chads. But NONE of them want to be with me long term! Only guys who I'm not attracted to want to date me. I'm sooo oppressed.

Well on the German incel forum I used to be a member of some of the femcels showed their pictures and I have to give them one thing...some of them actually were disgustingly ugly and I find it easy to imagine that nobody would want to fuck them but then most of them said that they did actually have offers from sex but only from 60 year old fat dudes and shit like that. On the other hand I am pretty sure that we could all have sex with a ugly disfigured 20 ton 50 yo landwhale.
I would fuck them regardless of their looks.

so accurate it made me a bit angry irl ngl

I bet they are my looksmatch

Well let me just say jerking off to a Stacy is still 1000 times better than sticking your dick into a 2 ton monster whale from the bottom of the ocean.

Well let me just say jerking off to a Stacy is still 1000 times better than sticking your dick into a 2 ton monster whale from the bottom of the ocean.
Let me see these beckies

Where Bob's and vagines?

@SergeantIncel :feelstrash: check this out :feelswhere: