Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Hey guys im new to this subreddit

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
Knajjd2

Hey guys im new to this subreddit, but i want to just let you guys know incels are wrong cuz im 5foot2 and i have a discord girlfriend, so to all incels its not height its yoyr personality thats bad, ps thats me.

Last edited:
Where to find underage discord gf? Asked some thots on diskord, but was offered to become their orbiter. As man of culture and honor - refused

Where to find underage discord gf? Asked some thots on diskord, but was offered to become their orbiter. As man of culture and honor - refused
That's the only thing you will be offered tbh.

Why would you date girls on discord jfl probably getting catfished

Based & CulturePilled
NEVER EVER BE A HOLES ORBITER

Inb4 kuhnaggid bans you for this

What's the difference between a man of culture and a man of honor

he could jb maxx

It's over for that guy

He is cute tbh, he should date trannymaxed Salvador66, his fellow cutecel

RLY6Qma

Inb4 kuhnaggid bans you for this

He is very attractive though, if he wasn't a turbomanlet I believe he'd be at the very least a Chadlite pewpew.