Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey guys on IncelTears, this is what your women think of you

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
Really the comment on the bottom but notice the one on the top too. The guy was merely sad about being made fun of for being a virgin and the femoid just spat in his face.

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    69.9 KB · Views: 251
she's talking about mentalcels right?

saddupbro said:
she's talking about mentalcels right?

>ugly is ugly

though she does hate mentalcels a lot

And yet they insist that we won't get judged for being virgins. Fucking hypocrites.

"women dont care if ur a virgin bro!, "women are people just like you and me bro! they arent shallow and judgemental!"

this reminds me of a femoid I met in college. She was dating a chad living in another city and she constantly complained about chad fucking a different girl every week and how he can't stop doing that. Needless to say she was bragging. For the record this femoid was majoring in psychology in one of the top unis. You would expect her to be less primitive.

rotandrise said:
For the record this femoid was majoring in psychology in one of the top unis. You would expect her to be less primitive.
HA! No, I don't expect that.

Yet they still won’t get it.

a- at least im not negative,,,,......

Brutal.

Let's just say if someone threw acid on her face, she probably wouldn't look at things the same way she does right now.

i hate every female and 99.9999999% of males except me