Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hey incel bros. Chadfish is back and he is about to show you the Do’s and Don’ts of tinder. And remember it’s all about confident.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Alright let’s start with the # 1 mistake guys make! Being too sexual! Don’t do that, girls don’t like thirsty guys they like gentlemen’s. See the examples below:

Next tip, you have to be nice to them and not a mean. Girls absolutely don’t like guys who are mean and disrespectful as you can see:

And finally you can’t gotta give them attention!

If you follow these tips, you too will have a inbox like this, full of girls willing to jump on your dick without even knowing your name!

And remember, it’s not about looks at all! Women are not shallow! They just want a nice loving loyal guy!

Gl bros. I am off to Stacy’s house. She really likes my personality.

Wish me luck im trying these tips

This is fucking ragefuel boyo. I'm pissed ngl.

Pure ragefuel

what happened to chadfishman tbh? was he banned or something?
in any case, I've grown to enjoy these tbh.

Seeing the true nature of roasties put things back in perspective...

Potent ERfuel there.

This is sick. Almost enough to send me to Emergency Room

can you imagine all the ugly guys who worked on these apps programming them hoping it would get them laid, but just resulted in chads getting more sex and average men getting none. the graph of men who don't have sex started rising around the same time of social media.

can you imagine all the ugly guys who worked on these apps programming them hoping it would get them laid, but just resulted in chads getting more sex and average men getting none. the graph of men who don't have sex started rising around the same time of social media.

Holy shit I never even thought of that, those guys must hate themselves right about now

Theres nothing we can do at this point.

Nah b
Holy shit I never even thought of that, those guys must hate themselves right about now
nah bro they are all bluepilled cucks who are trying to improve their personality and take pictures in exotic places to improve their profile.
Meanwhile chad takes a shirtless selfie in a bathroom and get 200 times the matches.

These cucks are running on a self improvement hamster wheel that will only stop once they are dead

The incels who worked on tinder are the ultimate incel Toms

It's depressing seeing how women behave around a man they are attracted to. I'll never experience that. It makes me sad

tinder experiments are the most suifuel inducing

Well that sums it all up, doesn't it?
37 guest, hi cucktears!

Absolute Ragefuel and Suicidefuel at the same time.

Dont forget the ones who have in their bio " Dont just write hey, send something unique and funny/ give me ur best pick up line teehee", meanwhile chad can just send hi and she replies.

Lets also not ignore the same females who write the above bs, are the same ones who are hypocritical and will just send hey to get chads attention, and of course chad will apply because men are thirsty.

Bitch really do look like eggy tho :dafuckfeels::feelskek:

I absolutelly love such content. It's golden.

you look like eggy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL, their true nature is enough to just make you want to throw up. :feelspuke:

It's depressing seeing how women behave around a man they are attracted to. I'll never experience that. It makes me sad
I want to fucking die. What hope do men like us have against shit like this? It truly is over :feelsrope:

Anytime I feel like trying to ascend I see a post like this I am reminded that no point on trying and Im back to my LDAR routine.

Anytime I feel like trying to ascend I see a post like this I am reminded that no point on trying and Im back to my LDAR routine.

No greater blackpill than chadfish...kills all hope

When I tried it each time a little piece of my soul died..OPs heart must be a black lump of coal after all he has done

Last edited:
My fav threads: makes it easier for me to ignore women knowing it's this fucking hopeless today.

I'm serious roping after seeing this.

Alright let’s start with the # 1 mistake guys make! Being too sexual! Don’t do that, girls don’t like thirsty guys they like gentlemen’s. See the examples below:

View attachment 120986View attachment 120987View attachment 120988View attachment 120989

Next tip, you have to be nice to them and not a mean. Girls absolutely don’t like guys who are mean and disrespectful as you can see:

View attachment 120991View attachment 120992View attachment 120993View attachment 120994

And finally you can’t gotta give them attention!

View attachment 120995View attachment 120996

If you follow these tips, you too will have a inbox like this, full of girls willing to jump on your dick without even knowing your name!

View attachment 120998View attachment 120997

And remember, it’s not about looks at all! Women are not shallow! They just want a nice loving loyal guy!

Gl bros. I am off to Stacy’s house. She really likes my personality.
I tried something a lot like this and it didn't work, idk maybe tinder kept my old score; even Chad can't get matches with my abysmal visibility rating

Bitch really do look like eggy tho :dafuckfeels::feelskek:
you look like eggy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
KEK eggy looksmatch is fucking chads on tinder is fuckiing over :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"hey man I'm sure they liked you for your personality look how engaged they are on talking with you, there is no other explanation just show yourself to them I'm sure they will love to know you. " :soy::soy::soy:

I might try some day, lifefuel

No reason to breathe if you aren't chad

thanks for the advice bro!

No greater blackpill than chadfish...kills all hope

When I tried it each time a little piece of my soul died..OPs heart must be a black lump of coal after all he has done

It’s brutal bro, that’s why I had to take a 1 year break cuz I became so suicidal after seeing the reality.

It’s like someone gave a crystal ball to a homeless African kid where he see how billionaires in west live with unlimited food, big houses, hot girls everywhere (unlimited sex) , and etc.

And then realizing my fault was being born in this body, if I was born in his body there would be no suffering
My fav threads: makes it easier for me to ignore women knowing it's this fucking hopeless today.

It’s hopeless today? It’s hopeless everyday broooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back