Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hey Inceltears, if my mind is like that of a teenager, then why shouldn't it be legal for me to date teenage girls despite my age?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Even if we assume that all those "power unbalance" feminist theories are true, how could there be power unbalance if I'm still a teenage mentally?

Cucktears

He's literally obsessed with you, every other thread I see from him is either you or @wizardcel. Congrats.

IT wants all the teenagers for their pizza parties, and they're not willing the share, that's why.

Mainlander is based as fuck and has good music skills
but sounds like a gay teenager
never began

A 16 year old untainted girl should be basic rights for every hard-working man who contributes to society in any position.

Unfortunately today's society puts this wicked idea inside men's head that being attracted to younger foids is somehow "evil" and forces them to suppress their natural instincts and be content with betabuxxing used up 30 year old hags.

Never be ashamed of feeling attraction towards foids who are younger than you.

Every time I masturbate to a girl I do my research to make sure she is no older than 21

He's literally obsessed with you, every other thread I see from him is either you or @wizardcel. Congrats.
And I haven't even been posting much.

Mainlander is based as fuck and has good music skills
but sounds like a gay teenager
never began
I like my voice tbh. I like being youthful at least in some way.

Sigma is in love with you, boyo.
I think he's stalking you, be careful.

Fun fact: in Ancient Greece, 30 year old men married 14/15 year old girls

I like my voice tbh. I like being youthful at least in some way.
Same dude.
I'm stuck with young sounding voice,and looking 15.
And my long hair helps

Luckyyy.. I was featured on cucktears once only.

Roasties are boring, and have nothing in common with them, and still they are my "matches" somehow

Are you actually a teenager mentally though? Just because you feel more attracted to them and relate to them more as an ideal does not mean you are mentally on the same level as them, and I say that to give you credit.

I was recently in a rehab / mental health centre and there was a big group of teenagers in there and I spoke with them quite a bit, they were A LOT less mature than I remember being at that age. I think you would be surprised how little like them you are if you spent more time with them.

Are you actually a teenager mentally though? Just because you feel more attracted to them and relate to them more as an ideal does not mean you are mentally on the same level as them, and I say that to give you credit.

I was recently in a rehab / mental health centre and there was a big group of teenagers in there and I spoke with them quite a bit, they were A LOT less mature than I remember being at that age. I think you would be surprised how little like them you are if you spent more time with them.
Believe me, people in their 20s are also extremely immature

Hello? Is anyone here?

Jfl@ this fucking :feelsclown: where people mutilate 0 years old but I can't even kiss a teenage girl

I wonder tbh, I never developed socially that much

A 16 year old untainted girl should be basic rights for every hard-working man who contributes to society in any position.

Unfortunately today's society puts this wicked idea inside men's head that being attracted to younger foids is somehow "evil" and forces them to suppress their natural instincts and be content with betabuxxing used up 30 year old hags.

Never be ashamed of feeling attraction towards foids who are younger than you.
> Greycel
> Radical opinion
> 9 hours spent on .co
totally not an infiltrator:feelswhere::feelswhere:

He's seething at the fact his fellow Brasileiros are incel.

Jfl@ this fucking :feelsclown: where people mutilate 0 years old but I can't even kiss a teenage girl
fucked up tbh. teenagers can have sexual experience while there are members here over 30 with zero. we are suppose to only go for used up roasties which is shit tbh.

3 000 IQ, OP!!
Our minds haven't evolved past teenage minds because we lack those experiences required to evolve further

"A 16 year old ideally developed due to a healthy childhood is still not equipped to handle the life experience advantage of your stunted emotional self. A 16 year old is not equipped to handle or see the potential manipulations learned by someone with an extra 10-15 years of some kind of adult life. "

There comes IT again with that "you're experienced at life just because you're older" shit.

Sure, a 30 yo who spent all his life as a shut-in kissless virgin NEET has more experience than a 16 yo Stacy who has like fucked 30 guys, had 3 LTRs, was an actress, travelled the world. Just like a 30 yo guy who never even held a guitar plays guitar better than a 16 yo one who has practice 10 hours a day for the last 8 years.

Also, you're automatically abusive because you want a younger girl. Yeah, sure, that's totally how it works.

Man idk why I even bother with those people.

"A 16 year old ideally developed due to a healthy childhood is still not equipped to handle the life experience advantage of your stunted emotional self. A 16 year old is not equipped to handle or see the potential manipulations learned by someone with an extra 10-15 years of some kind of adult life. "

There comes IT again with that "you're experienced at life just because you're older" shit.

Sure, a 30 yo who spent all his life as a shut-in kissless virgin NEET has more experience than a 16 yo Stacy who has like fucked 30 guys, had 3 LTRs, was an actress, travelled the world. Just like a 30 yo guy who never even held a guitar plays guitar better than a 16 yo one who has practice 10 hours a day for the last 8 years.

Also, you're automatically abusive because you want a younger girl. Yeah, sure, that's totally how it works.

Man idk why I even bother with those people.
When you argue with them, they either do more mental gymnastics or they just call you a “pedo” and won’t argue anymore. Also, if some 21 year old with autism dated an experienced 17 year old girl, people would still say he’s more experienced and mature. It’s laughable

Fun fact: there are NO records of teen girls being traumatized from marrying men centuries ago.
Oh but it's the CURRENT YEAR now you inkel, now they get traumatized :soy:

> Greycel
> Radical opinion
> 9 hours spent on .co
totally not an infiltrator:feelswhere::feelswhere:
In my defense I have to say that I don't think my opinion is radical at all. Radical is saying something like we should enslave all women and use them only for sex then kill them after they get old and ugly (in Minecraft ofc). Men used to marry 9 year olds back then so my opinion is nothing new or radical at all. In fact I believe this is the way it has to be. Maybe I'll explain more about this topic in a separate thread sometime later.

Humans are intrinsically tribal so I understand that as somebody new to a community there will always be some amount of hostility towards me. While this is nothing new to me and kinda heartbreaking that it comes from my fellow incel brethren, I shall endure it until you get to know me better and start to trust me.

As for how much I post or browse here, I have to work 14 hours a day and after I get home I usually just fall asleep after dinner and have little free time.

here we go again stop trying to get with kids

find another cope

here we go again stop trying to get with kids

find another cope
Teenagers aren’t kids
Oh but it's the CURRENT YEAR now you inkel, now they get traumatized :soy:
It has nothing to do with society’s reaction to the age gap, it’s the nature of the age gap that traumatized them :soy::soy:

Teenagers aren’t kids

It has nothing to do with society’s reaction to the age gap, it’s the nature of the age gap that traumatized them :soy::soy:
yea they are

get over your weird copes w/ kids because they surely aren't adults