Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hey Inceltears, if my mind is like that of a teenager, then why shouldn't it be legal for me to date teenage girls despite my age?

@Napoleon de Geso

If we are going to talk about “power unbalance”, then what about rape laws based on “consent” which only takes the female pleasure of the sex session in account? That is the only “power unbalance” which exists in reality.

Why would a young girl suddenly become unable to consent to sex just because the man is somewhat older? It does not make any sense at all.

If we are going to talk about “power unbalance”, then what about rape laws based on “consent” which only takes the female pleasure of the sex session in account? That is the only “power unbalance” which exists in reality.

Why would a young girl suddenly become unable to consent to sex just because the man is somewhat older? It does not make any sense at all.
Exactly all consent means is to agree to something

so true I never got to experience good teen life

You're a fucking troll greycel bro go back to IT there is nothing wrong with likng teenage girls especially when their pussies arent completely blown out like walhitter roasties
Real pictures of @RedKings right now below. Mods please ban him. He is too low IQ for this forum and has bragged multiple times by now.

Mugi with a hair tone I like better and to differ from @Ritalincel . How about it? :3

I realized Mugi is the best K-On girl after much, much meditation on the subject.
What’s your opinion on foids in their 20s?

I hope they're raising their kids and having more babies with the husbands they married years ago.
Most don’t get pregnant until they’re 30

Women legit don't age mentally at all from like 16. Elvis, literally once #1 value male in the world used to openly date a 14 year old and no one gave a shit.

Women legit don't age mentally at all from like 16. Elvis, literally once #1 value male in the world used to openly date a 14 year old and no one gave a shit.
In today’s world Elvis would’ve been lynched