Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hey it what would you give me as advice

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Let’s go through all the ways I tried to improve my self

gym maxed for a year everyday

bought well fitted clothes

overcame my social anxiety

tried making money

did volunteer work

showered 2 times a day

but still no girl is interested in me :cryfeels: How is this possible it ? I did everything right Or do I need to shower so much my skin starts to fall off ? Or get many hair cuts till I go bold? Or is it that I am a terrorist that is also a pedo that is also a er lover female hating racist incel? Because I am none of those things except incel so why am I incel ? Don’t I behave like a “normal person” ? How can I improve even further:feelskek: do I need to donate all my money to twitch thots?:feelskek: Jfl would love to see some one trying to say “it’s just your personality bro” there is legit not a single person that truly speaks facts when it comes to the black u guys get all mad when we say foids are all the same which is not particularly a bad thing while you guys say all incels are pedos and murders in the making which is highly illegal on this forum to myknowledge no one was a convicted child abuser while u guys had some but naw incels are bad just because they want love “u just want a 10/10 girl with big boobs” jfl I don’t give a single fuck as long as a foid is healthy and doesn’t have any disease I’m down for it I am patiently waiting it who will step up and lie or who will speak truth about the black pill and convert to it

You might as well ask hitler how to be a better jew

Just become an IT member Theory. Then you will be the one giving advice.

Make 30k dollars and go full facial surgery.

Save up money to fix whatever recession or facial falio etc you have

IT won't touch this because it destroys their whole agenda.

no reply pill hits harder then i hit my fake wife

you can approach them as if they don't have rights.:feelsYall: