Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hey look another article about how abnormal and unhealthy it is to live in isolation

How the hell have I survived this long?
It's fucking hilarious how we've been alone, rotting for our whole lives and these normie fucks can't stand a few months.

3 months jfl try 7 years

Im starting to think incels have evolved beyond humanity, clearly the fact that we are still breathing after all these years is amazing.

Weak fucking normies fall apart if they're alone for more than a week. Beta uprising should be quite easy if this is the state of the enemy

*normies are not meant to be alone

But all of sudden loneliness isn’t a big deal when an incel talks about it

i hate how the damage of loneliness gets so much coverage now because normies "sufffer" from it for a couple of weeks

Meanwhile WE are thought of as the entitled ones :feelskek: :feelskek:

normal isolation times are x1000 for inkels

normies cant stand a couple of months and ive spent nearly 24 yrs alone just fucking lel @ the state of normie scum

3 months jfl try 7 years
7 ye- Wait, you had a girlfriend 7 years ago?

MODS!!!:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::chad::chad::chad:

LOL JK! But seriously, if she was a landwhale then you deserve to be here.

I'd like to make an joke about the "entitlement" meme but it has become boring by now.

Im starting to think incels have evolved beyond humanity, clearly the fact that we are still breathing after all these years is amazing.
Wizardry and godhood is no joke

We’re like a whole different breed

The damage done to us by isolation and seclusion is unrepairable

Last edited:
Try being alone for the entirety of your teen years, early adulthood and beyond. Starved of female attention and ostracized for being an unattractive male. Fuck this world. I genuinely used to be a happy guy back then but foids and their hypergamous promiscuous ways have fucking ruined it and I no longer have anything to look forward to. Whatever country you're from I just want to tell you that your own government and society have abandoned you and left you out to dry, no one fucking cares about you. And it's all because some cucked politicians decided it was a good idea to give femoids rights.

Try being alone for the entirety of your teen years, early adulthood and beyond. Starved of female attention and ostracized for being an unattractive male. Fuck this world. I genuinely used to be a happy guy back then but foids and their hypergamous promiscuous ways have fucking ruined it and I no longer have anything to look forward to. Whatever country you're from I just want to tell you that your own government and society have abandoned you and left you out to dry, no one fucking cares about you. And it's all because some cucked politicians decided it was a good idea to give femoids rights.

Add in the fact that incels have critical thought and it does seem like perhaps incels are some kind of ascended humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back