Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hey white people, are any of you lactose intolerant?

Well are you?

• No, I'm not lactose intolerant.

Votes: 42 65.6%
  • Yes, I'm definitely lactose intolerant.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I might be lactose intolerant?

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I'm not even sure if I'm white.

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm pretty sure I and my whole family are white. But today I had some ice cream and it really fucked with me. Suggesting that I'm lactose intolerant.

The thinking goes that lactose intolerance is a thing that mostly non-whites have, because white people have a genetic tolerance for cheese and such, inherited from their cheese region ancestors. So if you are lactose intolerant, maybe your ancestors weren't from White People Cheese Country.

So maybe I'm some sort of very light but not white? And how about you? Maybe you think you're white, but your lactose intolerance makes you not white? Is the only way to know to get an Ancestry.com test?

No bro, I’m not very fond of milk (unless it’s chocolate milk) but I’m not lactose intolerant.

No bro, I’m not very fond of milk (unless it’s chocolate milk) but I’m not lactose intolerant.

So you could drink milk if you wanted to, and not shit battery acid?

I might be, but likely not.

I'm not at all. I know tons of nonwhites who are, kek.

I guess being 92,3% white is enough (for something).

No problems here. Maybe even would like to have affair (without any serious commitments) with hot single breastfeeding mother , for getting some lactation fetishism stuff to do

No man but I stay out of milkproducts anyway

No man, I like drinking milk

I can drink about a liter, usually a bit more, but two liters of milk per day is too much and I get stomachaches. If that counts as tolerant or intolerant idk.

no problems with milk here

Milk products are kind of the culture here so no. You're missing out bro

Imagine being a Bullcel while there are literally millions, possibly billions of humans slurping down on cow titty juice while you rot probably about to be fucking executed after your balls get chopped off from losing a matador match.

Cheese is part of the country in Morocco though. The Middle East has milks and cheeses. Are Middle Eastern people not lactose intolerant?

As you age you get more lactose intolerant. I think.

No man. I like milk.

walks in and votes to fuck up your results

I consume white female milk.

I used to be able to consume dairy. I drank milk at least 3 times a day when I was young. But now, as I'm getting older, I seem to not be able to handle it as well as I used to.

I don't think any of my family is and I'm not. I think the only lactose intolerant person I met was a jew, and they aren't white.

I'm pretty sure I and my whole family are white. But today I had some ice cream and it really fucked with me. Suggesting that I'm lactose intolerant.

The thinking goes that lactose intolerance is a thing that mostly non-whites have, because white people have a genetic tolerance for cheese and such, inherited from their cheese region ancestors. So if you are lactose intolerant, maybe your ancestors weren't from White People Cheese Country.

So maybe I'm some sort of very light but not white? And how about you? Maybe you think you're white, but your lactose intolerance makes you not white? Is the only way to know to get an Ancestry.com test?
You are Jew, only pure whites can handle lactose without training their guts.
Cope he can buy it on internet
I can drink about a liter, usually a bit more, but two liters of milk per day is too much and I get stomachaches. If that counts as tolerant or intolerant idk.
Intolerant, you are a jew and you will be taken out in the day of the rope.

Last edited:
No, but my mom is for the record.

A little bit, I am alergic to milk. Nothing horrible happens, but I do get nasal congestion and bloated.

I am a turk and can drink as much milk as I want

I'm not lactose intolerant but if you are it doesn't men you've non-white ancestry because it's just statistics I think.

nope I can drink a gallon and b ok, ive done it

I'm not but I know a couple white people who are kind of lactose intolerant. I've always drank lots of milk in my life with cookies and pastries I love it

I'm lactose intolerant. Partly the reason why I went vegan.

I am curry but I am not lactose intolerant

I'm not full white so I'm not sure this applies to me, but I'm kind of lactose intolerant sometimes it messes up my stomach but more often than not it doesn't do anything.

Finns aren't really white but I am lactose intolerant.
In fact, a big junk of Finland's population are lactose intolerant.
Thus, most milk products are available as lactose free alternatives

Finns aren't really white but I am lactose intolerant.
In fact, a big junk of Finland's population are lactose intolerant.
Thus, most milk products are available as lactose free alternatives

Finland isn't white??? Fine then, where are the "real white people" from?