Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hey

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
@Robtical

what i meant here before the epic lock moment, was that beatiful women are especially unlikely to use their intellect, meaning if they are beautiful and beauty correlates with intelligence, it's absolutely and completely wasted.

just look at women working in a tech company or in tech academia, they are ugly as fuck. or google "tech symposium" or "tech conference" or something

@Robtical

what i meant here before the epic lock moment, was that beatiful women are especially unlikely to use their intellect, meaning if they are beautiful and beauty correlates with intelligence, it's absolutely and completely wasted.

just look at women working in a tech company or in tech academia, they are ugly as fuck. or google "tech symposium" or "tech conference" or something

View attachment 285040
@Robtical
She is very ugly, but there are pretty foids who are in high academic positions. I bet she became a feminist after realizing her career won't get her any chads.

I suck at anything computer science related

She is very ugly, but there are pretty foids who are in high academic positions. I bet she became a feminist after realizing her career won't get her any chads.
rarities imo.
i remember i used to have a lot of regret over not doing better in school and later college?
the reason for that was that I had one, and I mean exactly one, teaching assistant at my college who was very pretty and nice and smart.
could i have got a woman like that too if i did better?

but bro, she was an EXTREME OUTLIER

not only was there not a single other woman that was above 5/10 like her in the entire professoriate, but even in pictures of her going to tech conferences in other cities and countries with her husband, they were always the only good looking couple there. and she especially stood out among the women.

same tbh, it is beyond me.
it just makes you more aspie anyway

i remember when being The Computer Guy used to be useful or something? like you could fix other people's computers and shit
but since mobile phones all that shit has gone out the window lol
it's all NiggerTech now that a chimp could use, nobody needs your tech support computer know-how bullshit

rarities imo.
i remember i used to have a lot of regret over not doing better in school and later college?
the reason for that was that I had one, and I mean exactly one, teaching assistant at my college who was very pretty and nice and smart.
could i have got a woman like that too if i did better?

but bro, she was an EXTREME OUTLIER

not only was there not a single other woman that was above 5/10 like her in the entire professoriate, but even in pictures of her going to tech conferences in other cities and countries with her husband, they were always the only good looking couple there. and she especially stood out among the women.
I think education is easier for good looking people because they get lots of help and encouragement, but most don't take advantage of it because they're too busy fucking. Maybe she's nice and educated because her boyfriend kept her off the cock carousel.

I think education is easier for good looking people because they get lots of help and encouragement, but most don't take advantage of it because they're too busy fucking. Maybe she's nice and educated because her boyfriend kept her off the cock carousel.
Something I have noticed. They deliberately shoot below their potential cuz they are too busy being normoid sex havers with a social life.

Something I have noticed. They deliberately shoot below their potential cuz they are too busy being normoid sex havers with a social life.
That's another reason we should have state funded girl friends. Everyone will be more productive instead of whoring around.