Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi, Colera here

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
I am from a family that is not rich but wealthy.
The problem besides my ugliness (I too have come to terms with it, creating my own habitat), are my parents.

My father is a failure without a euro in his pocket kept by my mother and every time my father tries to have his say on a certain thing, she immediately "if it doesn't suit you go and live somewhere else, under the bridge for example".
Often my mother comes into the room after arguing with my father and says to both me and my brother "please don't end up like your father" out loud so that he hears.

My father has always tried to detach me from society since I was a child, according to him it is a wrong society.
He always made me dress differently than all other children and for that alone I was teased by my classmates for years.

He often quarreled with my mother and, as a vent, he could not beat her but he beat us, me and my brother.
Needless to tell my mom that she was the first bitch to get her hands on us, especially when we were very young, for no reason (because of her postpartum depression, and the amphetamine treatment I don't remember what she took her for , as well as various psychotropic drugs).

I remember that the money I received on birthdays, my mother took it and said "try to call me thief, asshole" and I once, quite annoyed with the fist sign (not aimed at her, but downwards as a sign of dejection ) that damn bitch told my dad I was going to threaten to kill her, and when he got back my dad beat me up.

When my grandmother was alive, she was the only one with whom I was comfortable and at ease, I vented everything with her until I turned 17 (when she left ..) and I had no friends other than her ( for the reasons mentioned above).
Except that my grandmother had delusions and was stuffed with psychiatric drugs, she too always put up hate speech towards my father and my mother, while the two of them spoke badly of my grandmother, I let you imagine me in the middle, with no one listening to both bells until almost the age of majority.

In all of this, I have a bigoted Catholic mother and a conspiratorial father, both taken to the extreme.

My mother for example when I was little, because of this somewhat bizarre family, I was very active and violent and she thought I had a devil in my body and wanted to have me exorcised.

I remember that I spent I don't know how much money on Yu-Gi-Oh cards and after a few years she made me throw them away because for her the evocation was a satanist (eg "I summon black magician"), or rather burn.
He took one by one and set it on fire, years of collection thrown down the toilet.

For her, Dragonball with Alsatan was also a satanist because in her opinion it was a veiled way of saying Satan.

My father believes in flat earth, 5G, chemtrails, various plots and calls anyone who thinks differently from him, always (now he's getting worse with old age).

Both of them now have crippling diseases, my father suffers from high blood pressure while my bitch mother deserved a nice diabetes, an embolism and even a tumor, I still don't understand how she is still alive.

With these problems both have calmed down, a lot. But the damage was done they ruined two children.
Two people who could lead a different life, with expectations, without throwing themselves into some substance to hide their problems or in some forum for fear of real life.
I am a guy who has not always shone par excellence at school, due to dyscalculia (certified only recently) and probable ADHD (also very recently, a month or so) and I say probable because I was missing the last test I took refused to do (for several reasons).

So to recap
- Dyscalculia
- ADHD

Since the ELEMENTARY I have been excluded for my extreme ugliness, they put me isolated in a desk apparently in the corner of the class (and I'm not kidding) because my classmates sucked.
I remember that they beat me, they spit on me and a still vivid memory is when a bitch NP always in elementary school, I don't know how many pins in my backpack hoping I would hurt.

In addition to this, we will also add the problems listed above, unfortunately recently certified.
So I never stood still, and in subjects like mathematics I didn't shine at all, but the teachers said that I was just a too lively child and that I didn't want to study mathematics.

Same situation in middle school, where I calmed down a bit more but the bullying for my ugliness was never lacking, and unfortunately also my difficulty in concentration and dyscalculia for maths were still obstacles ...
A special memory here too when I was always alone with two desks and the teachers made the pupils sit next to me in rotation. A boy to increase his conduct sat next to me and said aloud "look prof, I sat voluntarily next to" X ""

Needless to say, I also passed the exact same thing in high school until I graduated with just over 60.

The professors in all of this NEVER thought about problems like attention deficit and dyscalculia, never. I leave you to imagine years of hell passed without being understood, without understanding the problems behind certain behaviors and feeling excluded for their own ugliness.

My brother, unlike me, is not only smaller, but he is much more beautiful than me, therefore he has had many more sexual experiences than me and circles of friends who did not use him to make numbers, but rather use him to make status. It is their point of reference.
I am the exact opposite.
(No, I am not sending my or my brother's photo to anyone).

I am now 22 years old, with a couple of exploitation experiences (0.80cent / h) when I was a barman and 0.90cent / h when I was a cashier in a shop km away from home (I woke up at 5 in the morning to take train and go to work) and the train pass and all I paid 50 € a month, so I went there more to lose than to earn.

Ugly, with a scholastic and social past that I would not wish on anyone and unfortunately also southerner (forced to be exploited.)

22 year old virgin, I've always had problems with women ever since I was a kid. I can't stand my situation anymore, I approached redpill totally at random (maybe this was what chose me). I attended Italian forums for a couple of years but these are too moderate and inconsistent, I peeked on this instead (and international communities in general) and I am definitely better than in the past. I know I can bring good content, having also been a moderator of some Italian forums.

Strong first post, im also 22
Sz0PKSI

Unironically ER your parents ded srs.

it's most amazing that women are incapable of treating non chad kids as human but are still thought of as child lovers.May god have mercy on us.

Welcome to the club, brocel.

Sorry to hear what you had gone through for those many years, and honestly feel bad you've got a religious mother as such that behaves reactionary.
My mum was pretty fine with me playing games like Yugioh and other stuff, probably because she believes in a polythiestic religion (Hinduism) so numerous gods is as similar to the numerous different archtypes you get in the card game but she was still slightly strict, though out of me and my whore sister, I'm the one that doesn't go overboard.

Welcome to the site
No one can fuckup kids as parrents can, especially mentally ill ones, i know from my experience.

Hi welcome to the last stage of hell, also nice family you got there.

You said your brother had more sexual experiences than you, does that means that you had a sexual experince before?

You said your brother had more sexual experiences than you, does that means that you had a sexual experince before?
no, he has had sexual experiences while I haven't. I made the comparison because he is smaller than me, and it is humiliating to be mogged by his younger brother.

Ive read it and all I can say is that it sucks ass. Sorry for your childhood man. Is the employment better now at least?

Ive read it and all I can say is that it sucks ass. Sorry for your childhood man. Is the employment better now at least?
Thanks bro, unfortunately not. In my country it was already difficult to find accommodation but now with the covid, the greenpass and the rest many companies have gone bankrupt and many people have lost their jobs.

Unfortunately, in my country you enter to work only on recommendation, otherwise you will be forced to live only thanks to the economic aid provided by the state (so you are forced to vote for a political party because it gives you food, even if you totally disagree with the ideas that carry on).