Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Hi guys I'm Dregster666

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Whenever personalityinkwell makes a topic and skim for shitposts that go against him and quote them saying "God IQ" or "based"

and then when confronted about whether personalityinkwell is fakecel or truecel, I'll avoid it like the plague, and just quote saying ":soy: "

@Colvin76 needs to thugmaxx, because as a 30 year old incel, i realize that thugmaxxing gets you laid, I've seen it bro!

Dis gon be good

also Low T for making a thread about him and not tagging him tbh tbh ngl
@Dregster666

View attachment 310320
also Low T for making a thread about him and not tagging him tbh tbh ngl
@Dregster666

Wait until GAYdivision's trial tomorrow as I expose our forum trolls who post here on incels.co while promoting pedophillia with similar posting styles and use of language.

@goydivision

at least he doesn't brag about kissing girls in incel discords, then make threads about it on incel forums and how it doesn't mean he's not an incel

?????????????

why the fuck are you using IT tier arguments against me?
Dude

Anybody with a reasonable mind who analyzed every single one of our interactions could say that you crave attention and feel entitled to having your stupid questions answered.

Wished the mods would review all of that and exposed your foid tier behavior

Dude

Anybody with a reasonable mind who analyzed every single one of our interactions could say that you crave attention and feel entitled to having your stupid questions answered.

Wished the mods would review all of that and exposed your foid tier behavior
"feel entitled to having questions answered"

you literally sound like IT right now you fucking idiot

At least hes not constantly catfishing you with avi quote notifications like he does to me

At least hes not constantly catfishing you with avi quote notifications like he does to me
lmao true

although that's not "catfishing". idk why you used that word

lmao true

although that's not "catfishing". idk why you used that word

Because I get excited thinking its somebody actually making a decent reply and then I see its his troll post

Its basically a useless notification

Because I get excited thinking its somebody actually making a decent reply and then I see its his troll post

Its basically a useless notification
true

Did @Dregster666 rlly tell you to thugmaxx?
Yes

When I was presented angle frauded pics, he looked like a 5/10 black guy. Standard looking, regular black dude.

We got into some heated battles where I told him to send me accurate pics of his face, profile and overall skull to confirm his subhumanity.

Ideas of thugmaxxing were no longer suggested to him again. He's an autistic 3/10, it's over for him.

Yes

When I was presented angle frauded pics, he looked like a 5/10 black guy. Standard looking, regular black dude.

We got into some heated battles where I told him to send me accurate pics of his face, profile and overall skull to confirm his subhumanity.

Ideas of thugmaxxing were no longer suggested to him again. He's an autistic 3/10, it's over for him.
I’m ugly too

@Dregster666 vs @Napoleon de Geso vs @Personalityinkwell 3 way boxing match when

@Dregster666 vs @Napoleon de Geso vs @Personalityinkwell 3 way boxing match when
napoleon is banned so never tbh

Dregster666 is an evil lizard overlord that is part of the shadow government that secretly controls the world, he talks shit on incel forums in his past-time, lets not ignore this fact.

Dregster666 is an evil lizard overlord that is part of the shadow government that secretly controls the world, he talks shit on incel forums in his past-time, lets not ignore this fact.
probably, why else would @Dregster666 have 666 in his username?

interdasting thread

Yeah but he doesn’t use that avi anymore, which means.... he is probably hiding that very fact from us.

:feelswhat: :feelstastyman:

You jestermaxxed and stripped for a hole gtfo
Just lol @ believing that after I disproved it as a blatant lie :feelskek: :feelskek:. You should be treating me with respect, son. I made teen foids cry and yell in disgust with the power of cooming. @Sparrow's Song can testify.

Just lol @ believing that after I disproved it as a blatant lie :feelskek: :feelskek:. You should be treating me with respect, son. I made teen foids cry and yell in disgust with the power of cooming. @Sparrow's Song can testify.
Show proof of this disproved claim of you vouching for a hole and jestermaxxing for her

Show proof of this disproved claim of you vouching for a hole and jestermaxxing for her
Innocent until proven guilty. I have a witness to testify that the direct opposite happened.