Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hi IncelTears lurkers!

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Yo inceltears lurkers whats up, I just want to let you know that I'm a 6'3" blue eyed black haired alpha chad. I finished high school but didn't go to university; I have tattoos all over my body that sound and look philosophical but aren't. I have an excellent jaw line, perfect subdued lips, and a six pack. I'm also white. I get wasted throughout the week and on the weekends, but I don't drink beer, only hard liquor to manage my calories. I fuck girls every single day. I work a shit job making shit money. My only problems are feeling down every once in a while, but I watch the Joe Rogan podcast for my mental health issues.

Yet you would want to fuck me. You don't care about the fact that I'm going to give you STDs. You don't care about the fact that I could get you pregnant and abandon you. You don't care that I'm gonna deteriorate your body and sexual ability. You don't care how you will be 40 years old, depressed, alone, miserably whining about how you could have made better decisions. You don't care about any of that.

See, here's the real hard truth of the matter. You are all used cunts, meant to be used by useless pieces of shit. And because of how miserable, sad and depressed your lives are, you feel the need to go on a forum of men who are naturally ugly, men who are alone, men who are not NT, men who have serious issues that manifests in disturbing ways. Just to make yourselves feel better about your sad, pathetic lives.

Instead of being used, why don't you be useful. Jump off a bridge.

Last edited:
Yo inceltears lurkers whats up, I just want to let you know that I'm a 6'3" blue eyed black haired alpha chad. I finished high school but didn't go to university; I have tattoos all over my body that sound and look philosophical but aren't. I have an excellent jaw line, perfect subdued lips, and a six pack. I'm also white. I get wasted throughout the week and on the weekends, but I don't drink beer, only hard liquor to manage my calories. I fuck girls every single day. I work a shit job making shit money. My only problems are feeling down every once in a while, but I watch the Joe Rogan podcast for my mental health issues
is this copy pasta
I'm sorry, man... but I just can't tell

Yo inceltears lurkers whats up, I just want to let you know that I'm a 6'3" blue eyed black haired alpha chad. I finished high school but didn't go to university; I have tattoos all over my body that sound and look philosophical but aren't. I have an excellent jaw line, perfect subdued lips, and a six pack. I'm also white. I get wasted throughout the week and on the weekends, but I don't drink beer, only hard liquor to manage my calories. I fuck girls every single day. I work a shit job making shit money. My only problems are feeling down every once in a while, but I watch the Joe Rogan podcast for my mental health issues.

Yet you would want to fuck me. You don't care about the fact that I'm going to give you STDs. You don't care about the fact that I could get you pregnant and abandon you. You don't care that I'm gonna deteriorate your body and sexual ability. You don't care how you are 40 years old, depressed, alone, miserable whining about how you could have made better decisions. You don't care about any of that.

See, here's the real hard truth of the matter. You are all used cunts, meant to be used by useless pieces of shit. And because of how miserable and sad and depressed your lives are, you feel the need to go on a forum of men who are naturally ugly, men who are alone, men who are not NT, men who have serious issues that manifests in disturbing ways. Just to make yourselves feel better about your sad, pathetic lives.

Instead of being used, why don't you be useful. Jump off a bridge.
Your sig fits this thread. Personally once the country opens back up I'm hoping they get stuck on train/subway tracks.

I see. Just another typical post from chads.co

They can suck my ugly dick

Based greycel. I trust this greycel.