Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi, newcel here

Fight_back

Fight_back

Nature created hate for a reason
★★
Hi
after 6 months of lurking I've decided to join .co. I've finally accepted the blackpill and how deep in shit I am. I also consciously realized that this site doesn't make me feel worse at all, in fact it's the only place where I've found people saying things I can completely relate to. Fuck the media for propagating the idea that it will make me even more suicidal, when my reality is constantly pushing me further down in a pit of despair and no one gives a flying fuck.
At least here I can talk freely with people who fully understand. Fuck this rotten society and the human animals who inhabit it. May it end soon and may they pay for what they've done to us.

Welcome buddy boyo hoping to see some based posts from you.

Welcome buddy boyo hoping to see some based posts from you.
Yes I want to add to the data here. That's one reason I like this site is that it centralizes data about the blackpill and shows us some that we wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Welcome, brocel.

0F9C9053 5E27 42A2 A256 A583314FB169

Welcome. I’m new too and think it good enough to stay. For now.

full
Welcome, graycel

hope youre here not because your gf forgot about your birthday

Graycels unite!

Hi
after 6 months of lurking I've decided to join .co. I've finally accepted the blackpill and how deep in shit I am. I also consciously realized that this site doesn't make me feel worse at all, in fact it's the only place where I've found people saying things I can completely relate to. Fuck the media for propagating the idea that it will make me even more suicidal, when my reality is constantly pushing me further down in a pit of despair and no one gives a flying fuck.
At least here I can talk freely with people who fully understand. Fuck this rotten society and the human animals who inhabit it. May it end soon and may they pay for what they've done to us.
Welcome to the gang brother.

Who will you fight back. You are alone.

Who will you fight back. You are alone.
I know. I'll fight back by not doing society's bidding for foids and not taking part in the rat race for nothing. It's already useful to realize that something is very wrong and to stop following the normie way of life since you'll get nothing out of it.

I know. I'll fight back by not doing society's bidding for foids and not taking part in the rat race for nothing. It's already useful to realize that something is very wrong and to stop following the normie way of life since you'll get nothing out of it.
based.

Welcome lad. Get in the LDAR pod :feelsmage: