Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill hidden in my avi...

RopeIsMyLove

RopeIsMyLove

"[...] I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe."
Daniel Southworth is voice-actor for a Vergil and that's how he looks like:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Holy shit. He mogs Vergil hard with that chin.

Holy fuck.They look so much alike.

But Vergil is modeled after this guy. That guy's eye area and nose are shit too so Vergil still mogs him.

But Vergil is modeled after this guy. That guy's eye area and nose are shit too so Vergil still mogs him.
Fuck. Resemblance is visible. I would still argue that he looks better than character that uses his face. Simple by pointing out graphics isn't on that lvl yet. His facial features are more defined and those textbook predatorial eyes.

Additional blackpill - as graphics continues to improve, then in a future virtually every male character will have his design based on chad model.

Last edited:
graphics isn't on that lvl yet
I think capcom is just bad at adapting character likenesses or just took some creative liberties. Some character models look exactly like their actors but they made Claire look like a goblin for some reason. Same with Nico.

I think capcom is just bad at adapting character likenesses or just took some creative liberties. Some character models look exactly like their actors but they made Claire look like a goblin for some reason. Same with Nico.
View attachment 107251
Clear that they have problem depicting foids models. Trish looks even more like goblin.

short wide chin cope