Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE WARNING: /R/ADULTERY

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
reddit.com/r/adultery

Please someone pop a hollow point through my brain stem i absolutely refuse to exist in the same universe as these kuffar. They not accidentally sin, but purposefully indulge in it. They do not seek forgiveness. Indeed Allah has become enraged with them. 

Only the most righteous example from among the sahabah could retain such a sickening plague.

Public execution by stoning.

http://reddit.com/r/adultery

Still not as bad as /r/cuckold

Dingus_Incel said:
Still not as bad as /r/cuckold

Disagree. At least nobody is being senselessly lied to. 

Although that doesn't make it less disgusting and sinful than that subreddit. Cuckoldry is inherently adultery. They are the same. They shall all burn.

opsec said:
Please someone pop a hollow point through my brain stem i absolutely refuse to exist in the same universe as these kuffar. 

Not the best place to hang around in, man.

I’ve had two new lovers in two weeks, both of them lined up for more, time permitting and a first date tonight. I’m on a binge. I went forth and I did and I want more.

300px-Dallaslol.gif

Someone needs to dox all of them and go on a killing spree. Please, someone fucking do it.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Someone needs to dox all of them and go on a killing spree. Please, someone fucking do it.

won't achieve anything, they will just continue to spawn

we must target the politicians or do a coup d'etat

nausea said:
won't achieve anything, they will just continue to spawn

we must target the politicians or do a coup d'etat
True but I really want these pieces of shit dead.

SaintMarcLepine said:
True but I really want these pieces of shit dead.

totally understandable and legit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back