Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [High-Cultured-Cels ONLY] Gone With The Wind is Popular Because It Is a Blackpill

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
This thread is only grants the admittance of incels of high cultural caliber. If you have not seen the movie "Gone With The Wind", arguably the greatest cinematic classic of all time, you do not belong here. For those who have seen the movie and are of high intellectual and cultural status, welcome. I hereby make the case that Gone with the Wind is not only the first blackpill, but popular BECAUSE it was a blackpill.

In Gone with the Wind the main character Scarlet is by all means a Stacy. She's absolutely gorgeous and adored by a gang of beta-orbiters who do whatever they can to please her while she shuns them off like nuisances. She has her eyes fixated on this wealthy ultra-Chad named Ashley and is determined to marry him despite the fact he's already engaged to his Stacy-lite cousin (JFL just incest-max bro). Ashley makes it abundantly clear to Scarlet's that he's marrying his cousin and rejects Scarlet's sexual advances; and as so Scarlet becomes increasingly mean and nasty to her beta orbiter followers even as they act extremely nice to her (Blackpill scientific studies can confirm this is how real life works).

Soon after Ashley and his cousin get married, a new character is introduced to the movie, Rhett Butler. Rhett Butler is a dark-triad war-profiteer-maxxed Chad who is an outcast amongst the Southern community. He's known as a sex-buyer, a manipulator, abuser, and is universally despised among the Southern aristocracy (Scarlet's social circle). Upon meeting Rhett Butler, Scarlet quickly falls in love with him and he becomes her new idol. This is a mega-blackpill. All of Scarlet's beta orbiters just waiting for Scarlet to eventually turn to them got BTFO the moment a LOW-STATUS outcast stepped on the scene, why? Because "he had stunning blue eyes and the most gorgeous face" JFL JFL JFL. Big L to any incel attempting to status-max, you'll be discarded for a social outcast as long as his jawline is better than yours.

The reason this movie became such a classic and while we're still talking about it 80 years later is because back then the blackpill was repressed even more than it is now. Back then it was accepted knowledge that women married within their status amongst men who their family sought out for them. Deep down of course, just like today, everyone already accepted the blackpill at heart and that's why so many jokes in popular media are innuendos to such (Revenge of the Nerds for example). Gone with the Wind was the first real example of the Blackpill being explicitly presented in purest form to a mass audience. To make matters even more symbolic, Gone with the Wind was the first fully colored movie, allegorically bringing light to the audience along with the black pill.

Attachments

• beta orbiters.jpg
    beta orbiters.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 53
  • rhett butler.jpg
    rhett butler.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Stacy.jpg
    Stacy.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
If you have not seen the movie "Gone With The Wind", arguably the greatest cinematic classic of all time, you do not belong here
ok il see myself out

I saw it when I was like 10 years old and remember a pro foid ending of it.

I'm pretty sure she hankered & pined after Ashley much to the chagrin of Rett all throughout & only married those betabuxxers to leech off them.

I’ve seen gone with the wind but it’s irrelevant to what I’m gonna say which is that it’s not the first blackpill. That would be Romeo and Juliett (they were literally on opposing factions and the relationship was entirely based on looks).

i dont remember a lot about that movie

The movie director put the foid on a pedestal at the end, as a prototype of the strong and independent woman.

I'm pretty sure she hankered & pined after Ashley much to the chagrin of Rett all throughout & only married those betabuxxers to leech off them.

That's another Blackpill, she'll never stop thinking about Chad. But my main point was how all those delusional betabux cucks who were friends with her for life got NOTHING while the Chad she just met took priority.
I’ve seen gone with the wind but it’s irrelevant to what I’m gonna say which is that it’s not the first blackpill. That would be Romeo and Juliett (they were literally on opposing factions and the relationship was entirely based on looks).

You are actually totally right. In Romeo and Juliet both Romeo and Juliet liked each-other before they even spoke to each-other.

You are actually totally right. In Romeo and Juliet both Romeo and Juliet liked each-other before they even spoke to each-other.
She also was already set to marry another guy so there’s the argument she cheated on him with Romeo (I can’t remember the person she was suppose to marry) and the guy didn’t even have a shitty personality or whatever, he was just ugly.

Literature black pills probably go way before Romeo and Juliet but it’s the most popular western piece. I’m sure there’s ancient or medieval Chinese or Islamic scrips/stories that describe the blackpill in one sense or another.

She also was already set to marry another guy so there’s the argument she cheated on him with Romeo (I can’t remember the person she was suppose to marry) and the guy didn’t even have a shitty personality or whatever, he was just ugly.

Literature black pills probably go way before Romeo and Juliet but it’s the most popular western piece. I’m sure there’s ancient or medieval Chinese or Islamic scrips/stories that describe the blackpill in one sense or another.

My post was hyperbolic in that it was the first black pill. I knew it wasn't the literal first blackpill. I would make the argument that it was the first time the Blackpill was really shoved in the faces of normies on such a grand scale. Romeo and Juliet is taught in English classes but the fact that their relationship is based on looks goes over everyones head. Teachers frame it as "they had true love" or something like that.

I also recommend the classic "romantic movie" The Purple Rose of Cairo. It's a very Blackpilled movie in my opinion, with a lifefuel ending for us (incels).

It's so blackpilled the foid rejects the chadlite doppelganger who is madly in love with her to try to engage with the original actor who gave zero fucks about her just because he is "real", rich and famous. The foid also dumps her fat balding husband in the process, to chase men that aren't even real or not into her.

That would be Romeo and Juliett (they were literally on opposing factions and the relationship was entirely based on looks).

I hate Shakespeare - he was a pompous blockhead constructed by the British state for the middle2upper class masses to consume.

Actually Shakespeare did not even exist, lol - he(or it) was a conglomerate of stolen European texts, mostly Italian, translated into English in the 17 century.

I hate Shakespeare - he was a pompous blockhead constructed by the British state for the middle2upper class masses to consume.

Actually Shakespeare did not even exist, lol - he(or it) was a conglomerate of stolen European texts, mostly Italian, translated into English in the 17 century.

But you can't deny his plays are top-tier

I also recommend the classic "romantic movie" The Purple Rose of Cairo. It's a very Blackpilled movie in my opinion, with a lifefuel ending for us (incels).

It's so blackpilled the foid rejects the chadlite doppelganger who is madly in love with her to try to engage with the original actor who gave zero fucks about her just because he is "real", rich and famous. The foid also dumps her fat balding husband in the process, to chase men that aren't even real or not into her.

I will check this out.

The movie director put the foid on a pedestal at the end, as a prototype of the strong and independent woman.
these are the cucked men who gave women right's :feelsUnreal: :reeeeee:

My post was hyperbolic in that it was the first black pill. I knew it wasn't the literal first blackpill. I would make the argument that it was the first time the Blackpill was really shoved in the faces of normies on such a grand scale. Romeo and Juliet is taught in English classes but the fact that their relationship is based on looks goes over everyones head. Teachers frame it as "they had true love" or something like that.
I think it went over peoples heads back then as well and it especially does today. If I remember right Rhett Butler was dark triad chad (it was even said she liked him for his face) but like with most characters like that the excuse of "He's really a good person on the inside" is brought up heavily to him. Especially considering Rhett's attitude towards children, which again brings up the soy "He's a black sheep but in reality a good person".

In Modern times it's definitely overlooked as is the entire movie and book because "muh KKK" and the time period it was not only made in but the time period the book itself is set in.

Gone with the Wind is one of the greatest movies ever made. To say it's terrible tells me you're an intellectual midget.

No bro it is terrible. It's only popular because it was the first major colour movie with Chads, so foids loved it.

I think it went over peoples heads back then as well and it especially does today. If I remember right Rhett Butler was dark triad chad (it was even said she liked him for his face) but like with most characters like that the excuse of "He's really a good person on the inside" is brought up heavily to him. Especially considering Rhett's attitude towards children, which again brings up the soy "He's a black sheep but in reality a good person".

In Modern times it's definitely overlooked as is the entire movie and book because "muh KKK" and the time period it was not only made in but the time period the book itself is set in.

You're right, the relationship fully formed on looks but then later on we find out Rhett is actually a great guy; so normies will say obviously she only liked him for his personality.

It's terrible
I agree. Its not actually interesting like Citizen Kane. It’s a pretty lame movie, but it was popular then and is therefore common knowledge now. I find it plausible that the Titanic will receive the same veneration in a century. I also don’t see how watching a popular old movie makes anyone cultured. I’d be more impressed if OP finished a book like Finnegans Wake or analyzed a better film

No bro it is terrible. It's only popular because it was the first major colour movie with Chads, so foids loved it.

It has a interesting dialogue, amazing plot, well suspense-driven arch, amazing special effects for the time, fantastic screenplay, excellent cinematography, had crpytic war messages, and the camera angles were almost perfect in every scene. It is by all metric a masterpiece.

Didn't watch that movie, also
Dontcaregreycel

I agree. Its not actually interesting like Citizen Kane. It’s a pretty lame movie, but it was popular then and is therefore common knowledge now. I find it plausible that the Titanic will receive the same veneration in a century. I also don’t see how watching a popular old movie makes anyone cultured. I’d be more impressed if OP finished a book like Finnegans Wake or analyzed a better film

Citizen Kane was incredibly boring and only was popular because of its anti-capitalist messaging that was appealing in the 1930s. It's also considered good because it was the first movie with multiple level camera-angle shots. It's a terrible movie and even film geeks admit that.

Also I did read Finnegans Wake

“Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn” is the only thing I remember from this movie.

And wasn’t that famous line the final scene in the film? I always took it as Rhett taking the high road and giving Scarlett a big “fuck you” which ends with her looking like an idiot.

May have to put it in my queue. Not anytime soon though, isn’t it like a 5 hour long movie?

Read every word

What's funny is that Scarlett by today's standards would be fairly average for her looks. More like a Stacy-lite at best. I had to read it and watch the film last year. I find it even funnier how based the ending to the film is. Rhett Butler saw right through her facade. He knew she was cold-blooded, heartless, and basically a leach (as all foids are). She "realizes" that Rhett was the one for her the entire time and that she never wanted to be with Ashley. Begs and pleads to Rhett to take her back and that pimp says "I don't give a damn" and walks off like a boss. Gone With the Wind was way ahead of it's time.

Last edited:
What's funny is that Scarlett by today's standards would be fairly average for her looks. More like a Stacy-lite at best. I had to read it and watch the film last year. I find it even funnier how based the ending to the film is. Rhett Butler saw right through her facade. He knew she was cold-blooded, heartless, and basically a leach (as all foids are). She "realizes" that Rhett was the one for her the entire time and that she never wanted to be with Ashley. Begs and pleads to Rhett to take her back and that pimp says "I don't give a damn" and walks off like a boss. Gone With the Wind was way ahead of it's time.

You're delusional if you think Scarlet would be "fairly average". She'd still be an 8/10 Stacy today without question. You're right in that Rhett was based though.

Last edited:
You're delusional if you think Scarlet would be "fairly average". She'd still be an 8/10 Stacy today without question. You're right in that Rhett was based though.
Fairly average does not mean 5/10. Her face isn't anything special tbh. Definitely not ugly, but I wouldn't say she'd be the most attractive in the room. She looks like your average "hot" chick. I doubt she'd even look like that without makeup. Fuckers overrate and underrate all the time.

Last edited:
It is a brilliant film, certainly for its time. A great story about the south and history during the civil war.

Very blackpilled as well. Inkwell's should watch it.

As hot as Scarlet was Melanie is the ideal woman.

Fairly average does not mean 5/10. Her face isn't anything special tbh. Definitely not ugly, but I wouldn't say she'd be the most attractive in the room. 8/10 by what standards, a few flattering pics? I doubt she'd even look like that without makeup. Fuckers overrate and underrate all the time.

It's not really a fair point to say "they're just a few good pictures" because everybody is judged by their best pictures, not their worst. No one looks good in every picture. And of course she wouldn't look as good without make-up, same could be said with women today. Both your arguments could literally be said about any attractive actress.

Never seen it

muh iq muh intelectuall

B7a