Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme [HIGH EFFORT] Bull gets soy a new game

• Thread starter PluralSpaceRace
  • Start date
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
PicsArt 03 31 113310

Was it a good game at least?

Fuck, why did you have to make this meme with one particular chad i hate the most?

[HIGH EFFORT]

emulator master race ftw tbh
yes man fuck trying to pay 60$ for like 5 hours of gameplay lmfao. then nintendo excuses by making you play the game or w/e like 6 times without variance with different characters or osme other nonsensical shit. fuck those cunts

yes man fuck trying to pay 60$ for like 5 hours of gameplay lmfao. then nintendo excuses by making you play the game or w/e like 6 times without variance with different characters or osme other nonsensical shit. fuck those cunts
I honestly don't buy as much RPGs and solo games as I did back in the day. rn I focus on stuff like Smash Bros to copemaxx in tourneys and test my skill.
Fighting games are way more long lived and you can reach far heights if you put effort and investment in them. Only thing that bugs me is the trashy DLC.

I focus on stuff like Smash Bros to copemaxx in tourneys and test my skill.
Fighting games are way more long lived and you can reach far heights if you put effort and investment in them. Only thing that bugs me is the trashy DLC.
only because of tournaments tbh big communities save games, this is why people kill themselves for god tier TSA runs and speedruns tbh

It's over for incel gamers!!!

only because of tournaments tbh big communities save games, this is why people kill themselves for god tier TSA runs and speedruns tbh
Agreed
Speedruns are way to autistic for me to master tbh you have to spend entire days practising if you aren't a god at it
still are funny to watch

Speedruns are way to autistic for me to master tbh you have to spend entire days practising if you aren't a god at it
still are funny to watch
they make postmaxxing look like borderline monkey tier tasks tbh

Couldn't have said it better myself
its actually insane as well, they do it for unironically DAYS. i've met kids who do it. they dont sleep for the sake of making mario jump at the right game second jfl

its actually insane as well, they do it for unironically DAYS. i've met kids who do it. they dont sleep for the sake of making mario jump at the right game second jfl
Imagine all that effort, day and night hopelessly spent just to lose to some random enemy after misclicking just ONE time.

Imagine all that effort, day and night hopelessly spent just to lose to some random enemy after misclicking just ONE time.
the brutal part is that it gets so specific that they consider the games random rendering of enemies and shit. so if you don't have the "perfect" enemy placement you're brutally fucked and it can ruin an otherwise perfect run i think

black bull penetrates cervix while white man watches a feat he can never do.