[Serious] High Inhib is worse than any other incel trait

Crab Rangoon

Crab Rangoon

Recruit
★★
17h 0m
If I could get rid of a single incel trait, it would be High Inhib. I'm a manlet, dickcel, bad skincel, mentalcel + diseasecel and high inhib is literally a death certificate. You can't do anything you're too scared all the time. Mentalcel probably causes high inhib or they feed off one another.

A fucking weiner dog is lower inhib than a male human. It's over.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
64d 13h 16m
Its over for highinhibcels.

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Mentally crippled by acne scar years
★★★
41d 13h 39m
There are a million other traits worse than high inhib.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
60d 6h 27m
If I could get rid of a single incel trait, it would be High Inhib. I'm a manlet, dickcel, bad skincel, mentalcel + diseasecel and high inhib is literally a death certificate. You can't do anything you're too scared all the time. Mentalcel probably causes high inhib or they feed off one another.

A fucking weiner dog is lower inhib than a male human. It's over.
Well even if you didn't give a damn, all that means is you end up in jail much faster

Diocel

Diocel

Clown
-
116d 3h 23m
high inhib is worst for etniccel, because if you're low inhib and live in Europe, you can immigrantmax

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
91d 14h 14m
So true. I would do anything to be low inhib so at least normies can be scared of me and I don't act like a beta cuck all the time. I mired all the school-shooter type incels who acted in such a way that normies knew not to mess with them.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★★★
150d 8h 14m
So true. I would do anything to be low inhib so at least normies can be scared of me and I don't act like a beta cuck all the time. I mired all the school-shooter type incels who acted in such a way that normies knew not to mess with them.
Being fearful of everyone is precisely what it makes it possible to thugmaxx and become intimidating; it's a way of coping with your fears. Turn the curse of high inhibition into a blessing.

Those with low inhibition are nonchalant and easygoing, and generally pushovers, whereas thugmaxxed incels are high inhib beneath the surface and constantly on edge. What they're doing right is bravely confronting the threats that surround them rather than escaping from them; when presented with fight or flight, they fight.

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
7d 17h 18m
tbh being low inhib but being forced to be high inhib because otherwise you could lose your only source of income is way worse.

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
7d 15h 49m
At least high inhibition can have its positives, like keeping you from doing something you'll regret, unlike many other incel traits.

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
31d 16h 26m
High inhib is a fucking excuse and is admitting that PeRsoNaliTy matters. If you were high inhib with a slayer skull, it would not matter because girls would approach you and think you're reserved and mysterious.

Even if you were a low inhib, with a deathnic incel skull, no amount of PerSonaLitYmaxxing would help you.

Amacko

Amacko

Overlord
★★★★★
73d 20m
i can't make eye contact or start a conversation / hold a conversation irl. it's so over. not only is my face bad but so are my social skills

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
134d 19h 30m
Being low inhib as an ugly male will land you in jail. It's better we remain high inhib.