Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High Inhib is worse than any other incel trait

Crab Rangoon

Crab Rangoon

Recruit
★★
If I could get rid of a single incel trait, it would be High Inhib. I'm a manlet, dickcel, bad skincel, mentalcel + diseasecel and high inhib is literally a death certificate. You can't do anything you're too scared all the time. Mentalcel probably causes high inhib or they feed off one another.

A fucking weiner dog is lower inhib than a male human. It's over.

Its over for highinhibcels.

There are a million other traits worse than high inhib.

If I could get rid of a single incel trait, it would be High Inhib. I'm a manlet, dickcel, bad skincel, mentalcel + diseasecel and high inhib is literally a death certificate. You can't do anything you're too scared all the time. Mentalcel probably causes high inhib or they feed off one another.

A fucking weiner dog is lower inhib than a male human. It's over.
Well even if you didn't give a damn, all that means is you end up in jail much faster

So true. I would do anything to be low inhib so at least normies can be scared of me and I don't act like a beta cuck all the time. I mired all the school-shooter type incels who acted in such a way that normies knew not to mess with them.

So true. I would do anything to be low inhib so at least normies can be scared of me and I don't act like a beta cuck all the time. I mired all the school-shooter type incels who acted in such a way that normies knew not to mess with them.
Being fearful of everyone is precisely what it makes it possible to thugmaxx and become intimidating; it's a way of coping with your fears. Turn the curse of high inhibition into a blessing.

Those with low inhibition are nonchalant and easygoing, and generally pushovers, whereas thugmaxxed incels are high inhib beneath the surface and constantly on edge. What they're doing right is bravely confronting the threats that surround them rather than escaping from them; when presented with fight or flight, they fight.

tbh being low inhib but being forced to be high inhib because otherwise you could lose your only source of income is way worse.

At least high inhibition can have its positives, like keeping you from doing something you'll regret, unlike many other incel traits.

High inhib is a fucking excuse and is admitting that PeRsoNaliTy matters. If you were high inhib with a slayer skull, it would not matter because girls would approach you and think you're reserved and mysterious.

Even if you were a low inhib, with a deathnic incel skull, no amount of PerSonaLitYmaxxing would help you.

i can't make eye contact or start a conversation / hold a conversation irl. it's so over. not only is my face bad but so are my social skills

Being low inhib as an ugly male will land you in jail. It's better we remain high inhib.