Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High inhibition is death sentence

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
Men are supposed to be mentaly strong, low inhib and assertive while I am completely opposite. High inhibited, scared, retarded piece of shit is what I am. Fuck panick attacks, fuck high inhibition, fuck me. I dont deserve to be alive. Such a awkward, mentaly unstable retard shouldnt exist. Fuck fuck fuck

agreed.
high inhib is literally life on Impossible difficulty.
I hate this shit

Low inhibition as an ugly male will get you thrown into jail and lynched by the masses, low inhibition is only reserved for good looking males I.E. Chads and Tyrones.

:feelsbadman: I feel you soldier. Nothing manly about me either.

Being high inhib is probably my worst trait after being ugly. People expect us to personalitymaxx since our genes are shit. But once we are ugly/ boring and no personality nobody wants anything to do with you. Might as well rope at that point
Maybe smoking weed might help idk

Last edited:
you're just an ugly fuck, end of story

High inhib for sub8 is over. Only chad can slay on tinder being high inhib.

Low inhibition as an ugly male will get you thrown into jail and lynched by the masses, low inhibition is only reserved for good looking males I.E. Chads and Tyrones.
This ngl.Nothing will be forgiven if you're an ugly male.You will be accused of rape for even touching a woman

High inhib doesn't matter if you're a chad

And you are only high inhib because of the melvin effect, being unattractive/unskilled is what made you high inhib

Thats true. I should have probably put panic attacks instead of high inhibition. It interferes with everything in life, making it impossible to live anything that looks like a notmal life

Thats true. I should have probably put panic attacks instead of high inhibition. It interferes with everything in life, making it impossible to live anything that looks like a notmal life
Panic attacks and high inhib aren't the same thing. You can be high inhib and comfortable in social situations, you just won't feel like saying or doing much.

If I was attractive I would not be high inhib

19381.jpg

Panic attacks and high inhib aren't the same thing. You can be high inhib and comfortable in social situations, you just won't feel like saying or doing much.

I agree again. Title is really misleading that just proves how retarded I am.
If I was attractive I would not be high inhib
Even if I become attractive I wont ever be able to be normal

Being high inhib is because you have have a shit load of negative experiences with minimal or no positive experiences.

If you were better looking, and taller, you would have a lot more positive experiences to make up for negative experiences.

Other than that, you have to be really really low IQ and completely incapable of remembering anything to not be high inhib after a life of mostly negative experiences.

it's just gonna be one more issue you'll have to deal with. If you were good looking, people would start talking to you and you'd have no inhibition issue.

Being high inhib is because you have have a shit load of negative experiences with minimal or no positive experiences.

If you were better looking, and taller, you would have a lot more positive experiences to make up for negative experiences.

Of course. But thats not excuse to be such a mentally weak retard

if you suffer from both it's game over
It interferes with everything in life, making it impossible to live anything that looks like a notmal life
even something as simple as shopping for groceries or clothes becomes an arduous task. the anxiety of being around people is so overwhelming that you just want to drop everything and run back to the safety of your room. then you never want to leave it again.
and normies have the audacity to say "lol just go outside"
Even if I become attractive I wont ever be able to be normal
the damage is done now, thats for sure

Of course. But thats not excuse to be such a mentally weak retard

Yes it is. You don't have any positive experiences to recall or base how you should feel on. Your memories and experiences are all negative, you have no other reason to believe things will go well for you because you have zero historical evidence, which is why you're high inhib. You didn't choose to be high inhib, your life experiences made you high inhib, your high inhib is built by your brain based on past experiences.

if you suffer from both it's game over

even something as simple as shopping for groceries or clothes becomes an arduous task. the anxiety of being around people is so overwhelming that you just want to drop everything and run back to the safety of your room. then you never want to leave it again.
and normies have the audacity to say "lol just go outside"

the damage is done now, thats for sure

Jew pills helped me to overcome some of those issues, but it didnt make me being able to be normal
Yes it is. You don't have any positive experiences to recall or base how you should feel on. Your memories and experiences are all negative, you have no other reason to believe things will go well for you because you have zero historical evidence, which is why you're high inhib. You didn't choose to be high inhib, your life experiences made you high inhib, your high inhib is built by your brain based on past experiences.

Not this much, though

social anxiety is very painful. timidness makes you suffer in silence. not instinctively knowing when to talk in a way that other people won't think it's weird is an art on its own. if you're slightly autistic it makes it even harder to perceive the reality in the normies way so you don't create a disturbance while talking in public.

not being a normie fucks your life up it's not even only related to women, you don't know how to ask for something or how to get stuff done that requires talking and managing other people. it's a death sentence, people with bad social skills won't get high paying careers either if they're not comlete Gauss IQ niggas with programming/coding skills. god fucked us over with this, nobody I know has any problems talking to girls or authorities whereas I get excited and almost want to run away screaming from such situations. I'm so shy it physically hurts me to utter a word sometimes.

Men are supposed to be mentaly strong, low inhib and assertive while I am completely opposite. High inhibited, scared, retarded piece of shit is what I am. Fuck panick attacks, fuck high inhibition, fuck me. I dont deserve to be alive. Such a awkward, mentaly unstable retard shouldnt exist. Fuck fuck fuck
Brother I feel your pain and can relate to every word you say. Also fuck the .co members who think there's no such thing as a mentalcel.
Obviously we know being NT and low inhib is not gonna make us Chad, but we can be normies and live normie lives, instead we get this death sentence

Brother I feel your pain and can relate to every word you say. Also fuck the .co members who think there's no such thing as a mentalcel.
Obviously we know being NT and low inhib is not gonna make us Chad, but we can be normies and live normie lives, instead we get this death sentence

Thank you. It is terrible and I cant describe how much I hate having to deal with it.
social anxiety is very painful. timidness makes you suffer in silence. not instinctively knowing when to talk in a way that other people won't think it's weird is an art on its own. if you're slightly autistic it makes it even harder to perceive the reality in the normies way so you don't create a disturbance while talking in public.

not being a normie fucks your life up it's not even only related to women, you don't know how to ask for something or how to get stuff done that requires talking and managing other people. it's a death sentence, people with bad social skills won't get high paying careers either if they're not comlete Gauss IQ niggas with programming/coding skills. god fucked us over with this, nobody I know has any problems talking to girls or authorities whereas I get excited and almost want to run away screaming from such situations. I'm so shy it physically hurts me to utter a word sometimes.

Suffering from real social anxiety is a true handicap for a male.

Last edited:

I was much higher inhib before I become blackpilled. A couple years ago, I was functioning as more of a failed normie type. I used to get extreme stressed over minor fuckups and be obsessed with perfect performance. I'd lie in bed stressing about my future and cringing over embarrassing events that happened years before. It was terrible, but at the same time I was coping and had an obsession with improvement and winning that was incredibly enjoyable in an unstable psychopathic type of way.

Since becoming severely depressed my anxiety has vanished. I'm much lower inhib. I hate myself in a different way now. I'm fundamentally much more unhappy today, but being emotionally numb is nice in a way. I miss the feeling of ambition, though.

Ngl after writing this I wonder if I'm manic depressive.

There's still hope. You just need to start using drugs and alcohol in order to decrease your inhibition level.

High inhibit is a consequence of being incel, its a survival mechanism.

Being low inhibit as an incel will get you ostracized or maybe even lynched.
I was much higher inhib before I become blackpilled. A couple years ago, I was functioning as more of a failed normie type. I used to get extreme stressed over minor fuckups and be obsessed with perfect performance. I'd lie in bed stressing about my future and cringing over embarrassing events that happened years before. It was terrible, but at the same time I was coping and had an obsession with improvement and winning that was incredibly enjoyable in an unstable psychopathic type of way.

Since becoming severely depressed my anxiety has vanished. I'm much lower inhib. I hate myself in a different way now. I'm fundamentally much more unhappy today, but being emotionally numb is nice in a way. I miss the feeling of ambition, though.

Ngl after writing this I wonder if I'm manic depressive.

The blackpill turns anxiety into depression, both are bad but in different ways.

Yes. I reflexingly started acting more chadly alpha and low inhib when I was in a country of short people in asia. I’m introverted and introspective in my native land.

There's still hope. You just need to start using drugs and alcohol in order to decrease your inhibition level.

I use alcohol to lower my inhibition levels but I just end up waking up hungover the next day and cringing for days on what I did while inebriated