Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based High IQ idea: quantizing pussy

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Users who quantize pussy by using terminology such as "a crumb of pussy", "an ounce of pussy", "tons of pussy" are high IQ. Toilets are pretending like sex is not a resource they have a monopoly over that can be redistributed, but rather some abstract spiritual thing that is bestowed by the gods upon the worthy. The traditional view of sex is similar to the divine right of kings to rule, where women's command of the pussy resource cannot be brought into question. Quantizing pussy and discussing dating in terms of markets desmystifies and democratizes sex which can be a catalyst for social change. Reddit toilets get mad when you quantize pussy, that's how you know this is a legit tactic.

I have no idea what you're talking about but alright, I agree.

I mean the part where you quantize it and the part where you treat it as an economic good are logically independent. Quantized quantities could still be abstract things only bestowed by gods and continuous quantities can be treated as goods. Example "I am such a Chad! I got π pussy last weekend because I bring my Chadness to the table."

i will gladly pay you tuesday for a pussy today
you can get into debt for buying a home, or getting an education, but is quantized pussy a debt worthy asset??? Pussy is inherently the most luxurious good this planet has ever known.

We need some quantitative easing on pussy, ngl.

OP is high IQ. Although I am, in principle, an idealist traditionalist I also like consistency. Seeing as everything else is quantized and desacralized, I see no reason why pussy should also not be quantized and seen in a more 'material' or 'economic' way.

Good post tbh. Foids try to shift our views to see them as an immeasurable gift rather than a set thing that we can get.

I have no idea what you're talking about but alright, I agree.

Made me think of this old meme :

Meme i have no idea what i am doing

I think it was the first meme that made me laugh hard.