• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[RageFuel] High IQ Incel tier guys like these (pic) are doing ground-breaking research that will change the world and yet they are still subhuman to roasties.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
93d 22h 9m
1584930684792.png

These incel looking unmasculine guys have just cleared a major hurdle in their research to mimic the process of photosynthesis that takes makes in plant leaves which can result in the production of clean fuel. They only have a couple of other hurdles left before this technology takes off. You can read about it here: https://newscenter.lbl.gov/2020/03/19/green-energy-clears-hurdle/

Men like these are breaking their backs to drive society forward, in order to make people's (normies, chads, stacies, foids) lives more livable and comfortable, and yet, in spite of all of their accomplishment, they are not celebrated or accepted en masse. They are always found working behind-the-scenes away from the spotlight that's so often hogged by degenerate roasties who only sell hedonism and contribute nothing to society.

In the eyes of most women, men like this are subhuman, even though they have a lot of mental prowess. Women don't appreciate cognitive ability, they appreciate physical ability. They appreciate the neanderthals who are of the same primitive class as they are. Goddamn.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
60d 5h 11m

When women say they want a "smart" guy.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
93d 22h 9m

When women say they want a "smart" guy.
I know about this guy. Guys like him are unicorns. Most STEMfags are very incel looking, or even if they are normie looking, they maybe lack the NT-ness that's necessary to succeed in dating and socializing.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
-
5d 18h 17m
View attachment 220921

These incel looking unmasculine guys have just cleared a major hurdle in their research to mimic the process of photosynthesis that takes makes in plant leaves which can result in the production of clean fuel. They only have a couple of other hurdles left before this technology takes off. You can read about it here: https://newscenter.lbl.gov/2020/03/19/green-energy-clears-hurdle/

Men like these are breaking their backs to drive society forward, in order to make people's (normies, chads, stacies, foids) lives more livable and comfortable, and yet, in spite of all of their accomplishment, they are not celebrated or accepted en masse. They are always found working behind-the-scenes away from the spotlight that's so often hogged by degenerate roasties who only sell hedonism and contribute nothing to society.

In the eyes of most women, men like this are subhuman, even though they have a lot of mental prowess. Women don't appreciate cognitive ability, they appreciate physical ability. They appreciate the neanderthals who are of the same primitive class as they are. Goddamn.
Mogs me

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
-
8d 19h 56m
God damn. That’s very cool technology. I hope they get the recognition they deserve.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
93d 22h 9m
God damn. That’s very cool technology. I hope they get the recognition they deserve.
If they succeed, I'm sure they will, but they will never gain the kind of mainstream recognition that a degenerate like Belle Delphine gets.

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
-
65d 6h 37m
If I developed a break though technology I would destroy it because society does not deserve it or I would capitalize it into a private company only staffed by incel guys.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
-
19d 20h 40m
I know about this guy. Guys like him are unicorns. Most STEMfags are very incel looking, or even if they are normie looking, they maybe lack the NT-ness that's necessary to succeed in dating and socializing.
There are tons of math professors that iq mog this guy, but nobody cares about them because they aren't attractive.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
93d 22h 9m
I would destroy it because society does not deserve it or I would capitalize it into a private company only staffed by incel guys.
Based brocel. :feelsthink: :feelsthink:
There are tons of math professors that iq mog this guy, but nobody cares about them because they aren't attractive.
They don't have male model looks.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
41d 13h 26m
I wouldn't fuck a woman for her cognitive ability either. I appreciate that she does important work, but "important work" doesn't make my dick hard. "Important work" isn't "fun." Or even "exciting."

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
17d 9h 30m
ugly males change the world while foids only thinks aboout chad

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
11d 17h 29m
I wouldn't fuck a woman for her cognitive ability either. I appreciate that she does important work, but "important work" doesn't make my dick hard. "Important work" isn't "fun." Or even "exciting."
over for sapiosexuals

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
93d 22h 9m
Fair enough I suppose.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
39d 23h 29m
It's fuckin ridiculous and I hate it.
You can become the fucking Emperor of the world and these disgusting, shallow holes will always look down on you as if you were some weird vermin. While Chad sits on his ass and holes just jump in his cock.
Props to these ppl who work so hard yet still gain nothing in exchange, that shit requires a lot of will power and effort.

Last edited:
wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
93d 22h 9m
You can become the fucking Emperor of the world and these disgusting, shallow holes will always look down an you as if you were some weird vermin
only because your jaw wasn't sharp and wide enough!
Props to these ppl who work so hard yet still gain nothing in exchange, that shit requires a lot of will power and effort.
They are probably coping.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Recruit
-
5d 10h 26m
View attachment 220921

Although what you said is partially true a lot of these people do it for the fame and glory for themselves not for the benefit of society even if it does end up helping many people down the line.

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

neetmaxxed failurecel
-
30d 12h 33m
If they succeed, I'm sure they will, but they will never gain the kind of mainstream recognition that a degenerate like Belle Delphine gets.
ERfuel

TINMAN

TINMAN

Failure
-
53d 19h 57m
the very most I've seen in my engineering studies are chadlites, and even those are like 1/500. Nobody is above 6', though there are some who have 7/10 faces.

Billowel

Billowel

Major
-
22d 23h 35m
at best they have moneymaxxed and get starfish sex once a month at best(unless they are like millionaires which never happens lmao)

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Captain
-
27d 22h 42m
Stuff like this temporarily motivates me to consider going back to STEM then I remember all the years of studying I would have to do to then maybe get a 50hr per week job and for what? So I can say that I'm not a neet and to maybe beta buxx some roastie?

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

Beauty is power a smile is its sword
-
61d 16h 6m
Yeah but society, especially close relatives sell you this idea

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Gigadoge - Destroyer of women
-
50d 16h 52m
Foids contributed nothing to this world except producing children. Yet they demand all the benefits that men worked and died for.

All the inventions these days are just to help Chad fuck more foids easily. I dunno why high iq subhumans even bothrr

Stalin

Stalin

Officer
-
18d 6h 21m
1584953117615.png

^ Being basic math teacher for some years does not imply much talent. Especially in Italy(one of the lowest IQ EU countries).

He is not dumb(like a typical chad degenerate) but not that smart either.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
93d 22h 9m
View attachment 221079
^ Being basic math teacher for some years does not imply much talent. Especially in Italy(one of the lowest IQ EU countries).

He is not dumb(like a typical chad degenerate) but not that smart either.
He has a PhD in engineering and a company.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
67d 7h 58m
Remember that everything you do to advance humanity benefits women but not you. It's just easier for women to fuck chad.

These scientists, engineers, mathematicians, etc think their work is appreciated but it will never be.
We need to spread the blackpill, this inequality can't continue

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
93d 22h 9m
Everyone with a certain determination can get one. Not a big deal.
No not everyone can get a PhD.
Probably not that successful if he eventually got forced to sell his face like a prostitute.
You're coping my friend. This Chad IQ mogs most non-STEM people and many STEM people as well.

Stalin

Stalin

Officer
-
18d 6h 21m
You're coping my friend. This Chad IQ mogs most non-STEM people and many STEM people as well.
These guys still mog him out of the planet Earth:
1584954321513.png

And for every smart chad there are always like 100X more smarter incels.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
41d 13h 26m
Yeah but society, especially close relatives sell you this idea
I think my parents would love for me to be with a girl who is smart and loyal and a good person. But that's so boring.

How do I know what it is I really want, and what society makes me want?

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
-
24d 9h 36m
genetic Everything . being as smart is a cope for ugly people to feel good about themselves and have a sense of worth . if the soul of an incel Smart hardworking researcher is put in a healthy attractive masculine High T chad body He will stop serving science or just be hardworking in general .
no wonder why in school the smart guys where nerd while the attractive ones don't give a shit of a school that really do not teach anything tbh

Slav_weebcel

Slav_weebcel

Recruit
-
4d 8h 56m
Foids contributed nothing to this world except producing children. Yet they demand all the benefits that men worked and died for.

All the inventions these days are just to help Chad fuck more foids easily. I dunno why high iq subhumans even bothrr
Imagine thinking that pure work of reflexes (women decide and do zero shit when it comes to constructing a fetus and giving birth to it) for 9 month,that benefits you at the first part (because the child is yours) is somewhat comparable to a conscious decision to work mentally and physically for 160 hours a month or more, for like 40 years (from 20 to 60),while giving the solid part out of your paycheck to a women that is an adult and does not owe you anything,except for starfish sex 1-2 times a month at best,and spawning a single subhuman child out of her hole, that got used by dozens of man for free before you.
Chad breaths = OH MY GOD HE HAS SUCH A GOOD PERSONALITY HE SHALL SPAWN TENS OF CHILDREN THAT WILL GET PROVIDED FOR BY OTHER MEN:soy::soy::soy::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Incel saves millions of lives = THIS SILLY INKWEL THINKS DOING HIS NERDY STUFF SHOULD GIVE HIM AN ENTITLEMENT TO SEX AND REPRODUCTION!!!!!!!!! HE HAS SUCH A BAD TOXIC PERSONALITY IN HIS BAD LOOK,SO HE SHOULD BE LEFT ROTTING AND SLAVING WITH ZERO SEX!!!!!!!!! :woke::woke::woke::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feels::feels::feels:

Last edited:
T

TallCelFag

Recruit
-
10d 7h 42m
I'm the opposite. A woman's IQ or personality is more important than her looks for me.

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

it's over
-
5d 19h 33m
reminds me of that pic where the ugly prodigy kid who was featured by nasa got mocked on fb

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

GrAYcel Overlord
-
40d 32m
This is why the :feelsclown:world could use a hard reset courtesy of corona chan

Hungarocel

Hungarocel

"I haven't had pussy since pussy had me"
-
41d 16h 7m

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
49d 4h 22m
These scientists, engineers, mathematicians, etc think their work is appreciated but it will never be.
Meanwhile normies suck actor Chad and Stacies dicks and titties

Stalin

Stalin

Officer
-
18d 6h 21m

1585001629650.png

1585001579155.png

1585001667957.png

^working on PhD degree.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11