Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "High IQ" posters fighting (2020, colourized)

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

Fight between @MENSA_IQcel and @BlkPillPres

Having a high IQ is such cope, just lol.

@MENSA_IQcel has already been found out to be a troll.

@BlkPillPres actually has shit worth reading

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

The question isn't who's IQ is higher but who's autism is :feelsthink:

Image relevant

Repeatedly declaring yourself high-IQ is beyond cringe. Also Mensa outed himself as a literal faggot today in the gayest Chad worship thread I have ever seen. The thread got nuked in like 20 minutes, I have no idea how he is not banned.

no IQ for ur face

Me on the left

They're curry.

Screenshot 20200415 164918 Chrome

@MENSA_IQcel thoughts?

Repeatedly declaring yourself high-IQ is beyond cringe. Also Mensa outed himself as a literal faggot today in the gayest Chad worship thread I have ever seen. The thread got nuked in like 20 minutes, I have no idea how he is not banned.

He's another @XOR , we know it takes the mods forever to ban those types, because there's always reasonable doubt as to whether they are trolling or not, because we've created a forum with a "lax" culture and no clear criteria, and that makes larping and trolling easy, I made a thread about this very thing

I called XOR out as a larp so many times and he was never banned because "he's not saying anything extreme", after a while more and more people complained and he (more like she) finally got banned

The mods will ban someone saying extremist black pill stuff way quicker than they'd ban someone who is trolling the site with blue pilled stuff, in other words

LARPS HAVE HIGHER AUTHORITY ON OUR OWN DAMN FORUM THAN WE (INCELS) DO

He's another @XOR , we know it takes the mods forever to ban those types, because there's always reasonable doubt as to whether they are trolling or not, because we've created a forum with a "lax" culture and no clear criteria, and that makes larping and trolling easy, I made a thread about this very thing

I called XOR out as a larp so many times and he was never banned because "he's not saying anything extreme", after a while more and more people complained and he (more like she) finally got banned

The mods will ban someone saying extremist black pill stuff way quicker than they'd ban someone who is trolling the site with blue pilled stuff, in other words

LARPS HAVE HIGHER AUTHORITY ON OUR OWN DAMN FORUM THAN WE (INCELS) DO
@MENSA_IQcel thoughts it's time for a mind battle