Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion High IQ redditor compares the downfall of mice to humans

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/j141rx/brutal_blackpill_this_is_the_future_of_the_human/

There are four stages. A nesting one where social order is established. A population growth phase. An equilibrium, then decline. In the equilibrium phrase, there are mice called the beautiful ones. These mice take care of themselves at the cost of stupidity. I rationalised that same conflict I feel with my prior post - IQ pill is hitting me hard rn. Many of us are smart and actually do take showers, it's just that we don't have the right social incentives to function properly. And the naturally tendency is to be stupid, we vent this conflict on co.

As for the decline stage, I think our neglect of climate change can lead to the destruction of society. Perhaps it's the same social neglect leading to that phenomenon. Thoughts?

If they build sexbots and artifical wombs, humanity wont decline like this

In general, I believe that this eternal competition within our species is a path to nowhere.
We have two sexes. And males compete for females, and females select the best of them. An eternal race, a senseless and merciless race.

The "beautiful ones" are pretty much just neets. Kinda based if you ask me.
At least we know societal collapse is inevitable so there's a bit of lifefuel in there

I seen this long ago it's interesting.

Very old, also the connection between mice and humans is tenuous at best.

We don't have to look at mice to observe and forecast social decay--we can look at humans.
In general, I believe that this eternal competition within our species is a path to nowhere.
We have two sexes. And males compete for females, and females select the best of them. An eternal race, a senseless and merciless race.
Maybe, but that race doesn't have to be all-consuming.