Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [HIGH IQ] The Term 'Involuntary celibate' was not created by a Foid named "Alana"!

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
All it takes is a simple Google Search of the term "Involuntary Celibates" (With Quotes.), in the Google Books section, Sort by Date, and click "19th Century" instead of "Any Time", this is what you will find.

The term "Involuntary celibate" dates all the way back the the 19th Century in two books, one was the Cambridge essays, published in 1858! The term was used verbatim, Were men in tenure were bound to be Involuntary celibate until their tenure was over. There is no way for this "Alana" to have coined this term in 1858, for she would have to be over 162 Years of age in 2021! Clearly this is not possible. For no man, or woman, has ever reached such an age, and would inevitable garner media attention on this fact alone, seeing as she has not, she clearly wasn't in this time period.

This term then got a second revival in Henry Flynt's "Blueprint for civilization, which was published in 1975, where he Flynt described Verbatim Involuntary celibacy:
" The creep is an involuntary celibate because he fails to develop the surface traits of adulthood--poise and sophistication; and because he is shy, unassertive, and lacks self-confidence in the presence of others . The creep is awkward and has an unstylish appearance. He seems sexless and childish. He is regarded by the ideal adults with condescending scorn, amusement, or pity."

I also have evidence to come to the conclusion that this "Alana" is not even what she claims to be, there is no evidence that she is even a woman, there is no photos of her, no Articles on google scholar about her "Group" or any of her Research, and she clearly was not even the one responsible for coining the term "Involuntary Celibacy". For all I know, I might as well effectively say that she does not exist.
This is Lifefuel for all the Incels who were lied to about the term "Involuntary CElibate" being "Coined" by some Neoliberalism Feminist out of some university,

Last edited:
alana does exist but she only has the ""merit"" of fusing the two worlds together in "incel". If I remember correctly a russian novel from end 19th century also contains "involuntary celibate", of course translated from russian

The term has most likely existed for thousands of years, being used on and off by thinkers.

Fuck that whore

The term has most likely existed for thousands of years, being used on and off by thinkers.
Yes, not only that, But Incels have existed for Centuries, Even the greeks God Hephaestus was Incel, with a Clubbed foot, deformed, and thrown off olympis, and he bound hera to a chair, and bribed with Zeus to marry Aphrodite , and even then Aphrodite went off with Ares/Mars, Aphrodite and Hephaestus went separate ways, and then tried to advance on Athena, got rejected, then tried to rape Athena, Failed, and was back to being a Trucel.
Fuck that whore
Yep. Normies will try and use the argument that Involuntary celibate was created by a Foid, but that is simply not true.

Last edited:
All it takes is a simple Google Search of the term "Involuntary Celibates" (With Quotes.), in the Google Books section, Sort by Date, and click "19th Century" instead of "Any Time", this is what you will find.

View attachment 398447

The term "Involuntary celibate" dates all the way back the the 19th Century in two books, one was the Cambridge essays, published in 1858! The term was used verbatim, Were men in tenure were bound to be Involuntary celibate until their tenure was over. There is no way for this "Alana" to have coined this term in 1858, for she would have to be over 162 Years of age in 2021! Clearly this is not possible. For no man, or woman, has ever reached such an age, and would inevitable garner media attention on this fact alone, seeing as she has not, she clearly wasn't in this time period.

This term then got a second revival in Henry Flynt's "Blueprint for civilization, which was published in 1975, where he Flynt described Verbatim Involuntary celibacy:
" The creep is an involuntary celibate because he fails to develop the surface traits of adulthood--poise and sophistication; and because he is shy, unassertive, and lacks self-confidence in the presence of others . The creep is awkward and has an unstylish appearance. He seems sexless and childish. He is regarded by the ideal adults with condescending scorn, amusement, or pity."

I also have evidence to come to the conclusion that this "Alana" is not even what she claims to be, there is no evidence that she is even a woman, there is no photos of her, no Articles on google scholar about her "Group" or any of her Research, and she clearly was not even the one responsible for coining the term "Involuntary Celibacy". For all I know, I might as well effectively say that she does not exist.
This is Lifefuel for all the Incels who were lied to about the term "Involuntary CElibate" being "Coined" by some Neoliberalism Feminist out of some university,
Oy goyim! It was da queen who coined it first!

I don't get why people are so hung up on semantics. Who cares, it's just a word.

Everyone knows the words "involuntary" and "celibate" existed and could be put together before. The portmanteau "incel" is what she allegedly created, but "incel" is an outdated word now anyway. We now use the term "inkler".

Everyone knows the words "involuntary" and "celibate" existed and could be put together before. The portmanteau "incel" is what she allegedly created, but "incel" is an outdated word now anyway. We now use the term "inkler".
A whole host of new words have now been created,
INK WELL
Inkler
TFLer
I don't get why people are so hung up on semantics. Who cares, it's just a word.
Normies try to shove these lies down our throats to build up a air of superiority over us, I only shut that shit down.
alana does exist but she only has the ""merit"" of fusing the two worlds together in "incel". If I remember correctly a russian novel from end 19th century also contains "involuntary celibate", of course translated from russian
Where is the proof that she does, in fact, exist? Where is her proof of coining the term Incel?

Last edited:
she didnt create the term "incel" either

she created the term "invcel" and her "community" changed it to "incel" because invcel is pretty retarded

she didnt create the term "incel" either

she created the term "invcel" and her "community" changed it to "incel" because invcel is pretty retarded
Oh?
That gives me even more evidence to dismiss her or any other's claim that she started it.

Not even, she created the term "Invcel" which other people shortened to "Incel", so Alana has got two strikes now.

Who is going to provide the third?

View attachment 398447

This needs to be pinned. It's still a big misconception that a woman came up with the term "involuntary celibate" even among some people on this site. Definitely on incelswithouthate there is that misconception tbh

@SergeantIncel @Master @mental_out

I would like to be able to change that version of wikipedia or similar sites

@mental_out pin this nigga

View attachment 398447

This needs to be pinned. It's still a big misconception that a woman came up with the term "involuntary celibate" even among some people on this site. Definitely on incelswithouthate there is that misconception tbh

Great find, the narrative must be set straight, don't let toilets discredit us.

Women wanting credit for something that a man made, as always... they truly are the nigger of the genders.

First time getting pinned baby!!!
:cool:

Alana Boltwood is a plagiarist & thief for stealing this term.

Ok but that excerpt from 1975 stings

Amazing find, OP. Glad this was stickied.

2018cels already know about this. Someone already made a post about this over two years ago

Very interesting. There has probably been incels since the dawn of humanity and beyond

just all clout chasers

Yeah, I kinda figured. Foids and jews have this common trait where they like to rewrite history and rebrand it to suit whatever they need it for.

No hole can be incel.

Fun fact: Russians pronounce incel as "intsel", and it infuriates my Eurocentrism. Yes, Russian has "tselibatni", but has no "involuntary". Yes, it is important to me.