Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

High IQ trait: hating women

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Geniuses such as Albert Einstein, Neitzsche and Bobby Fisher all thought of women as lesser beings than men. Notice how these people are known for having a high mental prowess? No matter what some foolish white knight might say, seeing women for what they are doesn't mean you live in your mum's basement. Many sexists know the true nature of women yet they are often accomplished and successful people (oh sorry, I meant men).

Bottom line is, if you have a seething hatred for women, you may have a high IQ and have the potential to achieve great things. Don't waste your gift boyos.

Last edited:
Women are spoiled children.

6CC7AA34 1DD1 41C6 9D42 A7560CE9861A

“High IQ”

Based and IQpilled

It’s natural for thinkers to arrive at hostility after careful consideration, introspection, extrospection of female behavior. Ppl who do well with women do not need to think about their situation. They eat meat and care not for what goes in it because they are satisfied.

Bottom line is, if you have a seething hatred for women, you MUST have a high IQ
I'm dumb as shit. If i had a high IQ I would stay alive as long as possible. Thinking makes me depressed.

I got 4 less iq points than Einstein

The only reason any man would like women is if he was thinking with his penis 24/7

You don't have to hate women to acknowledge problems with modern sexual dynamics, it's just that every criticism of women is considered "hate" these days. Women/girls are quite charming when they're comfortable in being what they physically are - an intermediate level between children and adult men. When they try to be "more" than that, they get in over their head, seek help of beta society, etc.

Some foids deserve to be send naked to india

You don't have to hate women to acknowledge problems with modern sexual dynamics, it's just that every criticism of women is considered "hate" these days. Women/girls are quite charming when they're comfortable in being what they physically are - an intermediate level between children and adult men. When they try to be "more" than that, they get in over their head, seek help of beta society, etc.
Fair point.

The first step to win nobel is hating sluts

Women are wolf in sheeps clothing they put on an act of being harmless and innocent but have probably commited more heinous acts than men

Women are pretty much overgrown children.

Add Tesla, Beethoven, Isaac Newton, and pretty much all the ancient Greek philosophers to the list of smart men who were based as fuck about women.

Women themselves don't know how to behave.
It's natural for high IQ men to point that out