Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [High IQ] World violence would end if women were attracted to peaceful men

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Violence will always be a constant as long as females still mate with those violent people. If women were attracted to nice, peace- loving men, all violent men would be bred- out of existence and thus practically all violence will be gone.

What about violent mothers having kids

Yes. Most human conflict and by extension suffering is due to female sexual selection preference.

Violence is necessary for survival."o.m.g. violence is toxic" is peak soy.

If what you suggest ever happened, it would mark the beginning of extinction for humans.

Yes. Most human conflict and by extension suffering is due to female sexual selection preference.
Femturds lost their shit badly when I said this to them.

Foids get the type of men they want.

If simping niceguys were what got their pussies wet everyone would change overnight. They complain about pump and dumps and fuckboys, but those are the men they reward with sex and relationships so it's hilarious when FDS calls those types "low value". Low value to me would be the type that posts here. Ugly, short and whatever other criteria that foids are not attracted to. If you're getting sex on the regular you are by definition anything but low value. Sure those actions might only be short term but fucking hell... more proof they are doing things right.

Last edited:
Too bad thats not how this retarded universe works

this is true. but sadly women enjoy violent scummy men. a violent Chad will always slay harder than a peaceful Chad

Violence is necessary for survival."o.m.g. violence is toxic" is peak soy.

If what you suggest ever happened, it would mark the beginning of extinction for humans.
You can be non violent without being an extreme pushover though. Excessive, arbitrary violence is not a good thing and being too violent makes you disliked by others around you which makes you a huge target. Humans are social creatures so being excessively violent generally backfires in the long run (unless you are Chad, which the halo-effect of looks protects them from being hated too much, though even they can only go so far without repercussions).

It is the same for bullying and exclusionary behaviour in school and college etc. To stand out and look good to girls you have to put other people down to show your superiority so there has to be a victim. The fact that girls reward this behaviour and therefore provide males with an incentive to adopt it is the worst kept secret in the fucking world.

You can be non violent without being an extreme pushover though. Excessive, arbitrary violence is not a good thing and being too violent makes you disliked by others around you which makes you a huge target. Humans are social creatures so being excessively violent generally backfires in the long run (unless you are Chad, which the halo-effect of looks protects them from being hated too much, though even they can only go so far without repercussions).
High IQ, I'm always called some peace lover for saying that we should reduce violence, I never said that we should never use it, I believe that we should only use violence in cases that warrant it with no other better options. Violence might've been needed hundreds of years ago but we're living in an era where it's more of a disadvantage than a benefit.

I agree, I didnt mean total chaos by what I said. Just that potential of violence should always be on the table. Arms keep the peace.
But that requires your tribe to be trained for it. Playfighting when they are kids and so on.

I agree, I didnt mean total chaos by what I said. Just that potential of violence should always be on the table. Arms keep the peace.
But that requires your tribe to be trained for it. Playfighting when they are kids and so on.
Oh Ok I see what you are saying. I read your first post as you edgeposting and saying violence was good/something to aim for. But you are right, the people that LARP that violence is NEVER the answer and that you should just be a doormat are peak soy/feminine.

JFL at labeling your own shit “high IQ”

Foids date violent guys, its over

High IQ

Women are directly to blame for all wars in history.