Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious High post count is impressive

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I respect and admire high post count users. It's unironically an impressive feat, and in a just society they would get compensated for their effort. Countless hours spent reading posts, coming up with responses, keeping up with the cultural ethos of this place and of the larger cultural milleu, aquainting themselves with other users, etc. Only the user himself is responsible for his post count, he must lift himself up in the status ladder through the force of sheer willpower and intellect (writing skills, creativity, etc). Even if its explained by low effort postmaxxing, there is something noble about it and it requires a level of commitment the average normie doesn't really have. Not to mention the fact that although being somewhat infamous, this is still a shady place and few are aware of its existence, so just creating an account here is already impressive to some extent, which is intensified by the stigma associated with incels. People get paid high sallaries for far easier and trivial pursuits. i mantain that post count is correlated with IQ

Cute teen girls will be impressed

Terabytes of shitposts

YEAH BRO ITS BETTER TO BE OFFICER ON INCELS.CO THAN BE CHAD BRO

Needsolution is the best postmaxxer

Too bad Im bad at english.
Also @Bane of Arthropods throughts?

am I high IQ op

Images 37

thx, it takes a special type of autist to reach thousands of posts on a forum this obscure

To all potential postmaxxers:

I respect and admire high post count users. It's unironically an impressive feat, and in a just society they would get compensated for their effort. Countless hours spent reading posts, coming up with responses, keeping up with the cultural ethos of this place and of the larger cultural milleu, aquainting themselves with other users, etc. Only the user himself is responsible for his post count, he must lift himself up in the status ladder through the force of sheer willpower and intellect (writing skills, creativity, etc). Even if its explained by low effort postmaxxing, there is something noble about it and it requires a level of commitment the average normie doesn't really have. Not to mention the fact that although being somewhat infamous, this is still a shady place and few are aware of its existence, so just creating an account here is already impressive to some extent, which is intensified by the stigma associated with incels. People get paid high sallaries for far easier and trivial pursuits. i mantain that post count is correlated with IQ
Massive Fucking Cope

Potato IQ thread
2148 94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b

:feelswhat:

Thank you! But I'll never be a @Kointo or an @Insomniac

One-two word responses and mass quotes. Very impressive.

Ur words touched my heart tbh :cryfeels:

High post count = High notch count :chad: :banhammer:

Postmaxxing > going ER
full

pink color when

postmaxxers=overrated

It depends what is considered a 'high' post count, relative to the user's join date. Guys like Sniffles and needsolution caught the eye because they postmaxxed hard in their early days on the forum, racking up an extraordinarily high count for the time they'd been here.

High post count is a sign of high genetic quality and high perceived fighting success...

probably inversely correlated with IQ lol