Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel High school foids only want to go to uni for fucking Chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Parents pay thousands of dollars for their daughters in uni to get a “biology/public health/communications degree”, and for what?

She said it, not me

Attachments

• 979A9C67-3117-4F0D-91EA-29C6A36D7C77.jpeg
    979A9C67-3117-4F0D-91EA-29C6A36D7C77.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 562
  • 56612E53-7654-45C5-B02A-095EB8E40415.jpeg
    56612E53-7654-45C5-B02A-095EB8E40415.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 538
“biology/public health/communications degree”

Psychology, sociology, art, music degrees LMAO

The crazy thing is that once a foid gets one of these meme degrees, she will legit believe she is equal to a man who has a STEM degree.

Women go to college to be sex slaves for Chad/Tyrone
BS in biology ain't a joke though

Remember, AWALT.

hot white boys*

There is another sticky that I just seen and it says "I'm Scared". That just fits right in for some reason.

A bachelors in biology is about as useful as an art degree. Even with a masters in bioengineering, finding a job isn't going to be easy.

There is another sticky that I just seen and it says "I'm Scared". That just fits right in for some reason.
And rightfully so, good luck to the loner who wrote that, uni will be hell for them socially

Also whats with that board, its literally like a board in a kindergarten classroom.

imagine sending your daughter to college LOL

Nah

I've seen some of the foids taking biology-orientated degrees and they're all whores.
Just look at what degree the majority of foids are doing. Wherever the majority of foids are, that degree is about as useful as IT advice in the weekly advice thread.
They're worthless degrees since they're infested with foids that bring down it's value. I highly doubt decades ago a Psychology agree would have been looked poorly upon: but ever since foids have taken up those courses it's tarnished the degree and made it pathetic.

Why do you think engineering/maths disciplines are so respected? Foids are too retarded to do engineering (This isn't even out of my hatred towards foids).

Across all engineering disciplines in the first year, I've seen 12-25 foids (Mechanical, Electrical, Aero, Civil).
There's about 400 of us. That means at most 6.25% are foids. 1 of them started fucking crying because she's too retarded to sit the exam and complained how she couldn't cope with the course (JFL - probably out fucking chad) so she's going to apparently transfer to business (I've been told).

3 of them are stacies and they've only managed to get through first year because of fucking cucks that have literally spent hours tutoring them for free (It's disgusting how much hard they're orbiting - one of them buys her a fucking STARBUCKS every week).
The rest are vapid cunts that are barely getting through first year from the look on their faces.

TL;dr If the course has a lot of foids, it's a joke.

Nah

I've seen some of the foids taking biology-orientated degrees and they're all whores.
Just look at what degree the majority of foids are doing. Wherever the majority of foids are, that degree is about as useful as IT advice in the weekly advice thread.
They're worthless degrees since they're infested with foids that bring down it's value. I highly doubt decades ago a Psychology agree would have been looked poorly upon: but ever since foids have taken up those courses it's tarnished the degree and made it pathetic.

Why do you think engineering/maths disciplines are so respected? Foids are too retarded to do engineering (This isn't even out of my hatred towards foids).

Across all engineering disciplines in the first year, I've seen 12-25 foids (Mechanical, Electrical, Aero, Civil).
There's about 400 of us. That means at most 6.25% are foids. 1 of them started fucking crying because she's too retarded to sit the exam and complained how she couldn't cope with the course (JFL - probably out fucking chad) so she's going to apparently transfer to business (I've been told).
3 of them are stacies and they've only managed to get through first year because of fucking cucks that have literally spent hours tutoring them for free (although second year is when shit gets interesting).
The rest are vapid cunts that are barely getting through first year from the look on their faces.

TL;dr If the course has a lot of foids, it's a joke.
Shit my classes are filled with foids. I need to rethink my career.

Shit my classes are filled with foids. I need to rethink my career.

Sorry bro, I wish it wasn't the truth but it is.
I can't think of any course where the majority are foids and it's highly respected.

What course are you doing?

Sorry bro, I wish it wasn't the truth but it is.
I can't think of any course where the majority are foids and it's highly respected.

What course are you doing?
High level bio classes. Thinking about being a dentist but my grades are to low.

If uni didn’t have any chads and only curry/ricecel stemcel then no girl would every step foot in uni

High level bio classes. Thinking about being a dentist but my grades are to low.

Just done a quick google:

The statistics show that there's roughly a 52/48 split of male dentists to female dentists.
Dentistry is one course that may end up being ruined if significantly more foids decide to become dentists. Right now it's holding well due to the large number of men.

Welcome to clown world honk honk :feelsseriously:

Just done a quick google:

The statistics show that there's roughly a 52/48 split of male dentists to female dentists.
Dentistry is one course that may end up being ruined if significantly more foids decide to become dentists. Right now it's holding well due to the large number of men.
The demand for dentists is not related to the demographics of dentists. That's completely absurd.

definitely, foids go for "experiences" like fucking chad.

that's why I don't go to college ,its infested with useless foids who only go their to gossip and fuck chads.I probably wouldn't be able to handle my anger and just snap and beat up a few of them

going to college so i can wagecel

I would say a high percentage of girls go to college simply to find a husband.

They're only there for the social aspect. They don't give a shit about education

Hope they rot in their student loan debt.

Water is wet tbh. Most of my classes usually have 65-75% of the foid population not attend unless it is a test day.

So many ragefuels today.