Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill High School Never Ends

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Anyone who claims that life gets better after you graduate high school is lying to you. In reality, high school is a preview of what the rest of your life will be like.

If you're an undesirable in high school, you'll continue to be one after you graduate. You'll be an undesirable in your workplace, at family gatherings, at parties, at nightclubs, etc. Nothing changes. Even becoming rich can't save you from this fate. Just look at guys like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Jeff Bezos. They're still ugly, pathetic autists, just like they were in high school. Even with vast sums of money, the best they could do was marry some average foid, who cucks them like they're worthless.

Meanwhile, Chad, who's popular in high school? That guy will slay until he's middle-aged, even if he's a penniless loser. He's gonna die happy and satisfied, while you'll die miserable, lonely and unfulfilled.

There's no substitute for good genetics.

Last edited:
I've met a couple of chads that support this hypothesis. They're very arrogant, lazy, and have been fired from multiple smalltime occupations but still maintain their bravado. Being attractive in THIS western society is the ultimate antidote to happiness. The rest of what society tells you is to maintain your abilities and use you as a functionary. Chad can live in a crack house or apartment in some beat down street in Brooklyn and still die with the experiences of your average millionaire on his mind.

What can I say? I lost

Cope its all looks every "chad" from highschool who failed to maintain his looks lost everything they are bald and fat and have no gf. And i also know loosers who got looks and live now an ultra blackpilled chadpsycholife (most people loose it after so much blackpill)

Its just that most people dont change so much in looks since highschool.

I don't personally know the long term effects, as I graduated HS last year, but I know it won't backfire.

I had a pretty good time in HS tbh

High IQ and true.

High school is absolutely adult life, down to the finest detail.

Men who are losers in high school should be given euthanasia options when graduating.

Meanwhile, Chad, who's popular in high school? That guy will slay until he's middle-aged, even if he's a penniless loser. He's gonna die happy and satisfied

Not true. Humans are hardwired to be miserable and bored. It's why there are skyscrapers which can be knocked down by 2-ton flying machines (and thermite) in cities populated by millions of people. It's why people mail Anthrax to other people hoping their cure works. It's why Nuclear reactors are created despite the fact that if even one goes bad it could irradiate the entire Pacific Ocean.

Genetics are the only currency in life. Nothing else. Money barely means shit anymore unless top 0.1%+

“Just Put in a monumental and inhuman level of effort and become a billionaire bro! That way you can compete with 6’ Tall men”

good that im not uscel and didnt join to HS

Yeah once a loser always a loser.

True,those HS bullies that you thought will be picking trash are successful businessmen with a big social circle and female partners

Kinda agree except for the money part. Life as an adult is highschool on steroids. The bullies? Gang members. The smart kids? Researchers and entrepreneurs. The lazy guys? Unemployed/ drug addicted. The snitches and cowards? Politicians/ illuminati puppets. The Chads? Celebrities with mega mansions.

The people themselves can change, you can become popular by money and statusmaxxing, and previously popular people can lose it all because of poor financial choices, rape allegations etc.

Anyone who actually believes people genuinely change after high school is a moron.
No, people don't. In fact, the purpose of high school is to socialize you as much as it is to educate you. It prepares you for the misery that you'll encounter once you graduate and venture into the 'real world'. You'll meet the same douche bags there as you did in high school.
Not true. Humans are hardwired to be miserable and bored. It's why there are skyscrapers which can be knocked down by 2-ton flying machines (and thermite) in cities populated by millions of people. It's why people mail Anthrax to other people hoping their cure works. It's why Nuclear reactors are created despite the fact that if even one goes bad it could irradiate the entire Pacific Ocean.
If you've fucked many women throughout your life, you may not die "happy", but at least you'll have a deep-seated feeling of satisfaction, knowing that your genes have been proliferated, and will survive you.

Last edited:
its different for everyone.Me myself a 'normal'kid in high school literally rot nowdays
Many high school 'losers' are living their best life through college